Watchmen (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Play Exclusive) [UK]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release Date: October 15, 2012
Price: £10.99
Buy Link: Watchmen
Note: Contains the DIRECTOR'S CUT of the movie.

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm from Germany and (as usual) these will be stuck at customs for another week or 2 or 3... happens always - unless the value of the steelbook is under 21 Euros. I ordered a few Watchmen and Hot Fuzz, so....

I am from Germany and haven't received it yet. I guess it will turn up the next days.

My copy arrived today, so glad to get my hands on one after missing out first time around. Looks very impressive and not a dent, scratch or paint chip on it anywhere. Might have to open it at some point:ohno:

I ordered 2 copies of this from day 1 and 1 week after dispatch I get 2 emails from play notifiying me that they received and processed my returns ... I never received them, they were sent directly to their refund department :angry:
So angry at play right now ... :sniper::violent::shoot:

I hope to God I get a good resolution to this! Emailed play ASAP about my 2 steels being dented and damaged so sent them back as promised. I then emailed them proof of posting to refund p&p and then they reply to say they think they have exhausted their replacement stock and are trying to source more! What! Where on earth are they going to source more stock!?

I seriously hope they get this sorted and I get what was promised. :(

Last edited:
I hope to God I get a good resolution to this! Emailed play ASAP about my 2 steels being dented and damaged so sent them back as promised. I then emailed them proof of posting to refund p&p and then they reply to say they think they have exhausted their replacement stock and are trying to source more! What! Where on earth are they going to source more stock!?

I seriously hope they get this sorted and I get what was promised. :(

Sorry to hear that dude, but i got bad news - Play seem to sell all/most of their cover stock on OOS steels days after normal pre orders go out (often sooner), rather than allowing a few weeks for damages to actually be reported. I'm really surprised more ppl are not seeing this, because essentially anyone with a damaged OOS pre order is SCREWED. :(

Sorry to hear that dude, but i got bad news - Play seem to sell all/most of their cover stock on OOS steels days after normal pre orders go out (often sooner), rather than allowing a few weeks for damages to actually be reported. I'm really surprised more ppl are not seeing this, because essentially anyone with a damaged OOS pre order is SCREWED. :(

yep this is unfortunate but true