Watchmen...The Ultimate Edition...WANTED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lenochek04

BANNED
Oct 11, 2010
Marbella, Spain.
Hi All.

Can someone point me in the right direction to getting a copy of the ultimate edition of Watchmen ? Can someone also confirm this is region free?

Thanks, Olena.

Which ultimate edition ... the night owl? There was another edition with the ps3 game.

It is region free but finding it is a bit harder... WBShop.com had it on clearance a few weeks ago. The cheapest I can find it for now (short of ebay) is here:

http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?PID=8016716&style=movie

That is $56.75 + shipping which may be an option. They do ship internationally though.

Wreck, there was a version actually called "The Ultimate Edition" which combined the directors cut with deleted scenes and the black freighter comic to tell one big ass story.

Hey Olena, the Blurayregioncodes site has confirmed that this particular release is region free, but "generally", Warner BD's are region free. This one is out of print, but some have still found copies at random retailers, here and there. If no one is able to assist, Ebay, etc may be the only option, but they're usally in the $60-$90+ range nowadays. Good luck!

yup, this is a tough cookie to find. I should of gotten one when I had the chance.

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

The Ultimate Edition had the movie blended in with The Tales of the Black Freighter just like in the comic book.

watchmen ultimate found

Yes its the Ultimate Edition Im looking for which is a blend running at 3 and a half hours. was offered it yesterday at 72 dollars shipped. Im guessing thats a good then then.

Status
Not open for further replies.