What SteelBook Do You Have The MOST Of In Your Collection?

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Duplicate Copies - Faster
Double/Triple Dip etc. - Robin Hood movies I believe.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got too many duplicates, I'll just list the notables:

FS Watchmen x5
Romeo & Juliet x4
Sleeping Beauty x4
RE Quad x4
Moulin Rouge x3
Snow white x3
FS Iron Man x2
Rambo uncut x2
Final Fantasy 7 advent x2
Transformers ROTF x2

Stevo - you grabbed ALL the copies of the ones I need!!!

Lol yea, I might have a few that people are missing in their collection. I base my collection on quality, not quantity. I only really have roughly 120 SB's IP's ect. the ones that I didn't list are multiple copies of FS Disney releases (don't mistake these from the U.S empty cases) such as Bambi, and The Incredibles. It woulda looked better if one of my transaction from a year ago woulda went through. For $500, A seller agreed to sell me FS Iron man, Romeo & Juliet, Moulin Rouge and FF VII advent, all factory sealed. This deal never went through because he tried to scam me. Long story short, I sent him the money, he never sent the item.

I got too many duplicates, I'll just list the notables:

FS Watchmen x5
Romeo & Juliet x4
Sleeping Beauty x4
RE Quad x4
Moulin Rouge x3
Snow white x3
FS Iron Man x2
Rambo uncut x2
Final Fantasy 7 advent x2
Transformers ROTF x2

Welcome to the forum torwauki7, I believe that is you? If I can recall, did you previously sign up as a new member a few months back with that username?

I also believe you made some impression on Medhi's video :) on the comments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb8Ql21QhFM

Welcome to the forum torwauki7, I believe that is you? If I can recall, did you previously sign up as a new member a few months back with that username?

I also believe you made some impression on Medhi's video :) on the comments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb8Ql21QhFM

Well look who we have here. Its my old pal SunnyX lol. Before I respond to you in depth, I got to have some assurances.

1) No crazy answers!
2) No running to mods to delete my posts. Thats just a waste of my time.

Buts lets get 1 thing out of the way. I signed up a few months ago as Torwauki 7?! If you read under my avatar. It says I've been a member since Dec 2010. As far as I know, I only have 1 account lol. So what exactly do you mean by "a few months ago"?

stevo - sunnyx : before this gets out of hand, please either

1) ignore each other
2) continue your discussion via pm

if you can't get along, please don't continue to post in this thread.

further posts will be deleted.

thank you.

stevo - sunnyx : before this gets out of hand, please either

1) ignore each other
2) continue your discussion via pm

if you can't get along, please don't continue to post in this thread.

further posts will be deleted.

thank you.

Amen to that. For some reason, Sunny wants to take me to task. At least he tries to anyways. I don't know what I did to him lol.

Amen to that. For some reason, Sunny wants to take me to task. At least he tries to anyways. I don't know what I did to him lol.

I just remembered you with your previous username. Interesting. Congratulations on your duplicate rare steelz! You must show us a picture sometime.

Double Dips:

Transformers 2 - DE & CA
Clash of the Titans - CA & DE(Crackle)
I am Legend - CA(2nd) & DE

Across all formats the most I have I think is 4 versions of The Matrix.

I just remembered you with your previous username. Interesting. Congratulations on your duplicate rare steelz! You must show us a picture sometime.

This is in regards to the PM you sent me, I choose to respond to you in public. There are no secrets here. Yes, Torwauki7 is my Youtube name, what of it? I rather enjoy watching Biscuitnoirs' (I call him Biskie) Youtube videos, and comment on them. But thats not the point. The point was why did you think that I signed up to this forum a few months ago, when it clearly states that I've been a member since 2010!? (it all goes back to condition #1 of my previous post). Now that you've discovered my "secret" Howabout we get this thread back on topic, like what the mod said? Sounds good?

This is in regards to the PM you sent me, I choose to respond to you in public. There are no secrets here. Yes, Torwauki7 is my Youtube name, what of it? I rather enjoy watching Biscuitnoirs' (I call him Biskie) Youtube videos, and comment on them. But thats not the point. The point was why did you think that I signed up to this forum a few months ago, when it clearly states that I've been a member since 2010!? (it all goes back to condition #1 of my previous post). Now that you've discovered my "secret" Howabout we get this thread back on topic, like what the mod said? Sounds good?

You could had said that before and that would had saved you typing the above parahgraph. Congratulations for revealing who you are :) Now back to topic I would love to see some pics of your steelz just to inspire us as you clearly very dedicated into the rare stuff :scat:

batman begins and the dark knight

french rls , japan rls and german rls ,

Avengers 1x-UK 1x Ca 1x French 1x 3d full slip Singapore 1x Taiwan

Guilty as charged

Last edited:
All North Americam (US & Canada)

I Am Legend (Futureshop and WB Wave)
Dark Knight (Futureshop and WB Wave)
Clash Of The Titans (Futureshop and Bestbuy US 3D)

I have two copies of Eastern Promises... Only because the first came slightly dented and Amazon issued a no-questions replacement and let me keep the original.

The original is on display (can't see the dents from even a few feet away)... the replacement is still in it's wrapping. :)

(I know, I know... you guys are SOOO jealous!!!) ;)