Notes: Limited to 501 numbered copies
Full Slip
24 page photo book
11 character collectors cards
Numbering card
Numbering sticker

whiplash.jpg

BS.jpg

Full Slip pictures can be seen posted by @carllenc here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone able to tell me a ball park shipping rate to the UK from film-arena? The site seems to suggest it's almost the same price as the steel, seems excessive if true, although I'm prepared to accept it's my brain that's gone wrong!

It was 369 czk both times I have ordered direct. Packages were bomb proof.

I didn't see any sort of "Purchase" button until the "Add to Waiting List" popped up.

so basically what this means is that all those who own a number have accepted to purchase their copies when it was on pre-order for the still collectible numbers (available 1 week prior before it goes live to the general public) and also to keep in mind Karel has out of the 501 numbered copies, managed to get 290 copies for the group buy, so you have to take into consideration that only 211 copies were available so they must have sold out during the pre selecting mode for still collectible numbers.

so basically what this means is that all those who own a number have accepted to purchase their copies when it was on pre-order for the still collectible numbers (available 1 week prior before it goes live to the general public) and also to keep in mind Karel has out of the 501 numbered copies, managed to get 290 copies for the group buy, so you have to take into consideration that only 211 copies were available so they must have sold out during the pre selecting mode for still collectible numbers.
Right, makes sense. At this point I can only hope an extra one becomes available, but I really doubt anyone is going to drop their copy. Congrats to all those who got an order in!

Right, makes sense. At this point I can only hope an extra one becomes available, but I really doubt anyone is going to drop their copy. Congrats to all those who got an order in!

it has been the same since the film arena Collection was launched in february, from the start they became very popular and now even more so...at the beginning releases were generally 500 copies and after their 6 first release I think it is where they raised some releases to 1000 or 1500. but even with releases of 1000 and 1500 they can sell as fast as the 500 one copies...there will always be releases generally between 300 to 1500 depending at how many copies they were able to put their hands on in order to have to make their exclusive numbered editions Fullslips

Reactions: harry
it has been the same since the film arena Collection was launched in february, from the start they became very popular and now even more so...at the beginning releases were generally 500 copies and after their 6 first release I think it is where they raised some releases to 1000 or 1500. but even with releases of 1000 and 1500 they can sell as fast as the 500 one copies...there will always be releases generally between 300 to 1500 depending at how many copies they were able to put their hands on in order to have to make their exclusive numbered editions Fullslips
Yikes, well I can understand with how cool these editions look.

Yikes, well I can understand with how cool these editions look.

I would suggest if you want a copy of Kingsman: The Secret Service, to sign up for the group buy it can close at any time so I suggest if you want a copy, to post messages in thread releases to reach 20 non-spammy post, once you have reach 20 post the GB privilege will be open for you shortly after(there is a small delay).

so if you have not signed up for Kingsman I would hurry :)

I would suggest if you want a copy of Kingsman: The Secret Service, to sign up for the group buy it can close at any time so I suggest if you want a copy, to post messages in thread releases to reach 20 non-spammy post, once you have reach 20 post the GB privilege will be open for you shortly after(there is a small delay).

Yes hurry because the deadline is today for the invoice, then it could close.

Oh cool. I mainly wanted this one so much because I really loved Whiplash, but maybe it's time to start getting into this collection. The Kingsman one looks pretty cool, too.

I really appreciate all your help!

Oh cool. I mainly wanted this one so much because I really loved Whiplash, but maybe it's time to start getting into this collection. The Kingsman one looks pretty cool, too.

I really appreciate all your help!

It's My Pleasure, but yes indeed I would really Hurry before Group Buy closes as this is another really wicked package... you can view the release thread to see the ''BeautyShot'' of everything that it contains, it is a sunning one once again. But I understand we have our favorites and that is ok but Kingsman film arena Collection worth owning :)

I can't believe filmarena limited this to only 500. Their packages are always sought after and this was my favourite film from 2014. I feel sorry for those of you who couldn't manage to pick one up in time, hopefully the re-sale won't be crazy though especially with such a low print run, these things can be unpredictable.

Reactions: lolwut
I can't believe filmarena limited this to only 500. Their packages are always sought after and this was my favourite film from 2014. I feel sorry for those of you who couldn't manage to pick one up in time, hopefully the re-sale won't be crazy though especially with such a low print run, these things can be unpredictable.

it is not unlikely that film arena Collection is numbered to 500 Copies, what must have happened is that they could only do a shared print run and get 500 copies and decided to make an exclusive out of it...I like that it has the feel of the first releases TMR, DU, EQ...there will be other releases with a higher print run again and also after that others at 500 only, this won't be unusual... after all they are not the only retailer to actually have exclusive packages with such limited releases.

Reactions: Marina Blue
Any idea when this resale is. I missed the group buy...

Any idea when this resale is. I missed the group buy...

Have you tried to sign up directly on the Filmarena website, create an account and click on the Whiplash edition, when i did that there was a button you could click to get onto their waiting list. There's no guarantee, and likely it will sell out before release between the GB and the collectors numbers. But hey, worth the time on the chance you may get lucky. Good luck trying to secure a copy, hope you get one!

I meant people selling their copies on eBay for profit, bud. Hope you can find one soon

if ever copies end up on ebay it won't be those from the group buy as the ones Karel painstakingly gets for us, are for us here at HDN,
they are for our own personal collection only.

Quote from Karel

I am sourcing these for collectors and not for someone to make profit from it so I hope I wont see any of these end up on EBAYotherwise I will be banning you from all my current and future group buys. THIS IS FOR TRUE COLLECTORS ONLY!

Last edited:
Have you tried to sign up directly on the Filmarena website, create an account and click on the Whiplash edition, when i did that there was a button you could click to get onto their waiting list. There's no guarantee, and likely it will sell out before release between the GB and the collectors numbers. But hey, worth the time on the chance you may get lucky. Good luck trying to secure a copy, hope you get one!

Thanks. I sort of knew it would sell out so fast seeing as the group buy was so large. Oh well... I'll see what kimichidvd has....