Who Framed Roger Rabbit (Gold Anniversary Edition)(Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release: 25th May 2015
Purchase: Zavvi.com
Price: £17.99
Notes: Zavvi's celebrating their second anniversary of steelbook releases!
As part of that celebration, they have created a new edition of Roger Rabbit, the steelbook that started it all.
The front will have "new embossing" not featured on the original, and debossing on the back. More details to come, on sale this Friday!

front.jpg

back.jpg exterior.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No print run info or release date? Zavvi must think we're a bunch of desperado's!

When i first saw the announcement i imagined a future grail, then i saw the back coloring, now i see that the print run is probably huge, if it had been under 4k zavvi would have used that to advertise.

Having said that..... Ordered :D

Well, as some people know, I sent an enquiry as to when this went live for pre-order.

They didn't reply until this afternoon, and announced that: "The release date for this title is 31st December 2015" . . . .

Bloody hopeless, as if I don't feel bad enough. I give up.
Haven't you signed up for the Zavvi alerts?? Also, if you kept an eye on this thread you'll of seen that it was a day or two ago now when it was confirmed that pre order time was 6pm GMT...Always listen to the fellow ninjas!

Hope you've got your pre order in if you're after this..And in regards to release date? Maybe they'll release it on the day that the original was released on, seeing as it's the two Year anniversary and all...

Haven't you signed up for the Zavvi alerts?? Also, if you kept an eye on this thread you'll of seen that it was a day or two ago now when it was confirmed that pre order time was 6pm GMT...Always listen to the fellow ninjas!

Hope you've got your pre order in if you're after this..And in regards to release date? Maybe they'll release it on the day that the original was released on, seeing as it's the two Year anniversary and all...
Although maybe not, as that was released March 25th 2013...