[WINNER CHOSEN] #2-Win a 150 GBP UK Steelbook Shopping Spree-Winner's choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
WINNER: Chunk

steelbook spree (1).png

Welcome to #ninjaweek #bestweekever 2015!
https://www.hidefninja.com

This week we once again celebrate movies and entertainment collectibles with enthusiasts around the world and 400+ items will be given away, including 2 HDN sponsored grand prizes, 2 member-sponsored grand prizes, a classic Grail Steelbook & surprise additional member giveaways.

This giveaway is sponsored by hidefninja.com & our

Want to show your #ninjapride? Get the almost sold out ultra-limited silver/blue HDN Challenge Coin # 3 at the Ninja Shop here to help us kick off the event and support the community's growth. HDN Challenge Coin # 2 can only be won during Ninja Week. See info here.

New giveaways launch all day, every day during Ninja Week and members also enjoy special retailer savings! Check back often and follow us @bluraysteelbook and @hidefninja for the latest news!

ninjaweek15.jpg

For our 2nd HDN-Sponsored Grand Prize, the winner choses a UK Steelbook shopping spree from Amazon UK or Zavvi. Open to winners worldwide.

To enter:

1) What is your favorite new UK TV Series?

2) Share how you came to hidefninja.com and what your favorite part of our community is?

3) What UK actor/actress would you cast in the next 'epic' type film.

Have fun everyone & good luck everyone!

Enjoy Ninja Week 2/23-3/1 and learn about the site-join group buys to obtain editions from around the world, become a Premium Ninja member to support the site, learn about all of the latest collectibles news, and make new friends who enjoy entertainment as much as you do.

#bestweekever #ninjaweek is here!
View attachment 137163

hidefninja-com-ninja-week-2015-jpg.133790

Attachments

• svb.png
    svb.png
    5 KB · Views: 11,343
Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing giveaway!!

1) Luther
2) I dont really know that anymore. Think i started collecting and google for Rarest steelbooks..found some threads about the Moulin Rouge IP..Few weeks after that i joined. And here i am ;) . Very good decision, greatest community so far!
3) Idris Elba

1) Ripper Street
2) I just wanted to find a place that would help to find out everything about new collector's editions, especially steelbooks. Love that this is the very first place to see pictures of new releases. Plus the people are amazing.
3) Saoirse Ronan

Sherlock

2) Share how you came to hidefninja.comand what your favorite part of our community is?
Introduced by a fellow ninja, which lead me to loving steelbooks.

Cumberbatch

1. Black Mirror
2. Stumbled upon it looking to start a steelbook collection.
3. I'd love to see Daniel Radcliffe in some more 'epic'. Loving his new direction and variety.

1) What is your favorite new UK TV Series? Sherlock!

2) Share how you came to hidefninja.com and what your favorite part of our community is? I knew it from my friend, and my favorite part is the steelbook sections (news & GBs thread)!

3) What UK actor/actress would you cast in the next 'epic' type film? Benedict Cumberbatch!

1) Sherlock

2) My interest in steelbooks brought me to Hidefninja. The steelbook thread is my favorite one.

3) Benedict Cumberbatch.....for obvious reasons :cigar:

1) My fave new show has to be Utopia

2) Randomly came across this place while searching for some limited box sets, don't really remember which.

It is the incredible willingness of members to help out any way they can that I love most about this community.

3) Simon Pegg

Thanks HDN!

Latest new UK TV series is the Musketeers, great production overall.

2) Share how you came to hidefninja.comand what your favorite part of our community is?

I have always been into movies and have migrated from VHS to DVD to Blu ray. I was interested in steelbooks and searches came up with HDN. I decided to join to be part of the community. The best part of the community is the friendliness of all involved, great characters, helpful members sourcing hard to get titles and useful information all round.

Kit Harington - been watching him in Game of Thrones, but would be great to see him in a lead role and different set.

Thank you for this giveaway.

1) Not really new, but Sherlock is amazing.

2) I was researching info on steelbooks because I'm really getting into collecting, then I found you guys. Ninja week may or may not have influenced my account creation because I like to lurk.

3) I would love to see Alan Rickman do a serial killer biopic. I feel he's a really dynamic actor.

1:The Professonals old but so good or the IT crowd
2:found looking for general info on steelbooks and found it here such a great place for knowledge
3:I think imogen poots i think she be good in a big role

Brilliant give away, keep up the hard work, it's very much appreciated...

1. Fortitude - (Gripping story line and excellent cast! Also very original)

2. I was a member on another forum and was helped out by someone who told me about HDN. Since then I've only had love for this forum! The quality of discussion is refreshing and as a newbie, I was welcomed with open arms and everyone is sooo friendly... A place were you can relax and be yourself without being judged!

3. Jason Statham - Probably get laughed off HDN for this but I have a man crush on JS.. I think he would make a great rough and ready 007 So I would like to see him take over from Daniel Craig (Guys you heard it here first) :)

Much love ;)

Reactions: digitalbabe
Loved the IT crowd when it was on ,.

After getting my first steel , had a little search on Google and came across this place .

Tom hardy

Loved the IT crowd when it was on ,.

After getting my first steel , had a little search on Google and came across this place .

Tom hardy

1) Peaky Blinders. Amazing series. Just beats The Detectorists to my favourite UK thing

2) Google! Steelbooks forum is the best bit for me
3) Ben Mendelson should be in everything!

1) What is your favorite new UK TV Series? Broadchurch

2) Share how you came to hidefninja.com and what your favorite part of our community is? I started to get more interested in steelbooks and I came across HDN via google last year, I thought this is fantastic, I have been hooked since, lol.

3) What UK actor/actress would you cast in the next 'epic' type film. Cillian Murphy, a distinct and talented actor.

Thanks for the giveaway. :)

1. Qi, just love the talk shows the UK offers like Qi and Big Fat Quiz
2. I pre-ordered Assassin's Creed III and received a Steelbook; there's the start of an unhealthy obsession,
3. Idris Elba, I would love to see him become the new Bond.

1. I haven't caught up on any new TV from the UK, but Peep Show keeps on going strong and Broadchurch is getting another season so let's go with those.

2. How I came here? I honestly can't remember. I'm pretty sure I just heard about HDN through the grapevine. I generally don't forum much.

3. I don't think there are any who haven't been in epic type films yet. But I'd give my vote to James McAvoy. He's all class and should work more.

Thanks everyone for the kind words about our event, we really appreciate it! More giveaways on the way tomorrow for Day 4! Keep the entries coming!

Reactions: Bigmac
Status
Not open for further replies.