[WINNER CHOSEN] #2-Win a 150 GBP UK Steelbook Shopping Spree-Winner's choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
WINNER: Chunk

steelbook spree (1).png

Welcome to #ninjaweek #bestweekever 2015!
https://www.hidefninja.com

This week we once again celebrate movies and entertainment collectibles with enthusiasts around the world and 400+ items will be given away, including 2 HDN sponsored grand prizes, 2 member-sponsored grand prizes, a classic Grail Steelbook & surprise additional member giveaways.

This giveaway is sponsored by hidefninja.com & our

Want to show your #ninjapride? Get the almost sold out ultra-limited silver/blue HDN Challenge Coin # 3 at the Ninja Shop here to help us kick off the event and support the community's growth. HDN Challenge Coin # 2 can only be won during Ninja Week. See info here.

New giveaways launch all day, every day during Ninja Week and members also enjoy special retailer savings! Check back often and follow us @bluraysteelbook and @hidefninja for the latest news!

ninjaweek15.jpg

For our 2nd HDN-Sponsored Grand Prize, the winner choses a UK Steelbook shopping spree from Amazon UK or Zavvi. Open to winners worldwide.

To enter:

1) What is your favorite new UK TV Series?

2) Share how you came to hidefninja.com and what your favorite part of our community is?

3) What UK actor/actress would you cast in the next 'epic' type film.

Have fun everyone & good luck everyone!

Enjoy Ninja Week 2/23-3/1 and learn about the site-join group buys to obtain editions from around the world, become a Premium Ninja member to support the site, learn about all of the latest collectibles news, and make new friends who enjoy entertainment as much as you do.

#bestweekever #ninjaweek is here!
View attachment 137163

hidefninja-com-ninja-week-2015-jpg.133790

Attachments

• svb.png
    svb.png
    5 KB · Views: 11,342
Last edited by a moderator:
1. Sherlock
2. Encountered HDN while on google searching for images of steelbooks when I just started collecting. My favourite part of the community is seeing the different steelbook releases around the world that I would not have known about and detailed pictures kindly uploaded by members. Also, groupbuys offered giving us a chance to own releases from other countries.
3. Would like to see Tom Hardy in an epic. Loved him in Warrior.

My favourite TV show must be Only Fools and Horses. It is funny, hilarious and shows how brothers stuck together throughout their many years, resolving their differences and supporting themselves in the rough parts of South London.

2) Share how you came to hidefninja.comand what your favorite part of our community is?

I joined HDN in October 2011. Finding HDN was rather ironic and pure luck surprising as it sounds :p I know feel kinda of embarrassed. :emb: Don't worry it ends well!

I pre-ordered through Play.com Predators blu-ray. When the post arrived I was surprised to see a metal collectors case and realised I actually pre-ordered a steelbook. Meh I thought, was going to return it back to Play.com. So me being new to this packaging I had to do a little research what this piece of metal was doing with my shelf of aamrays. I never even seen a steelbook before:rolleyes:

So what was this metal case I ordered? So the first thing I typed was steelbook on YouTube and saw videos from a collector who sadly passed away from cancer called blurayfreak. I saw that he had a massive collection. As I became more intrigued and inspired and seeing that he had a copy of this Iron Man Future Shop, I wondered why it was so highly sought. So I typed in steelbook on Google. That is where I come across HDN :) Good old Google.

From then I learned about the hundreds of collectible packaging, the original Future Shop releases, and the grail Iron Man. More importantly I met many great friends on my journey to own and catch up on many of the steels that I missed out on. New members who I became friends assisted with my goal whom I have shared experiences, feedback and most of all fun. My favourite part of the community? Apart from trying to make DigitalBabe laugh all the time :LOL: It is interacting with all the members and staff that have supported and contributed to the growing small community that is available to give Wreck, Apsmith, DB, and all the other MODS the trust in exploring and providing new things to come for us all :thumbs:

Had I not pre-ordered a wrong bluray I would most certainly not be here. It does make me wonder what life be like 'if' I did not order the steel. Rather than thinking about it, I have no regrets :)

I don't watch that many epic movies, but I think Emma Watson has great potential coming from the Harry Potter movies. Okay she was born in Paris but from UK parents and grew up in the UK? Would that suffice still :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Snollygoster
I think I will have to go for Sherlock :)

2) Share how you came to hidefninja.com and what your favorite part of our community is?

Fact: I was so annoyed that I could not see any of the images of new steelbooks that were released on this forum that I created an account :) XD

Benedict Cumberbatch

1. Sherlock
  2. Every once in a while I stumbled upon HDN through Google searches but never bothered to register and become active in the community. Just as it was pretty hard to get decent copies of steels I noticed the group buy section and finally registered. After that I got hooked on HDN ;). My favorite section is therefore the steelbook section.
  3. Probably Hugh Laurie. He deserves some big screen credit.

1. Peaky blinders

2. Found HDN through members of another forum, as was looking for steelbooks that i couldn't get, so steelbooks for me .

3. Tom Mison.

1. Dr. Who
2. found HDN over google, was looking for an Steelbook trading site.
3. Benedict Cumberbatch

thank you

1. Luther
2. Ninja recommended in another forum and my fav it's all about steelbooks.
3. Anthony Hopkins

Thanks for the giveaway!

1. Luther
  2. I saw HDN mentioned on another forum so thought I should check it out. Love the fact that there listings for SteelBooks from all over the world.
  3. Brian Blessed - he is the epitome of bombastic!!!!
Thanks for the give-away. :)

Smack The Pony !!! Love them (Doctor Who is the next one)

I do not remember. But is was and still is my only forum I participate in. I am not super social but I like to help ppl if I can for no reason. I had here good and bad encounters but I have no regrets for any experience is an experience. Thank you HiDefNinja.

Alan Rickman.

1- fortutude

2- i heard about hdn from a buddy of mine who was a collector also..most of it he sold to me when he stopped the hobby.

3 - emily blunt needs to be cast in star wars!!!!!!

Thanks for the giveaway

1 - Cockroaches - ITV - started slow but boy did it get going and by the last episode it was hilarious top stuff a treat to watch.

2 - Steelbooks love em and can't resist em and fav part of community well:

SteelBook™ Price Drop/Back in stock/On Sale/Sold out alert (Retailer/Ebay) :)

3 - Rosie Day great up and coming UK actress

1) What is your favorite new UK TV Series? By far my favorite UK TV series is Sherlock Holmes with Benedict Cumberbatch. I understand it is not new, but it is new to me. :)

2) Share how you came to hidefninja.com and what your favorite part of our community is? I'm pretty sure I found HDN after logging on blu-ray.com and seeing others talk about it. I am sure glad I did! There are lots of great collectors here and abroad as well as resources to maintain the hobby. :thumbs:

3) What UK actor/actress would you cast in the next 'epic' type film? I know Benedict Cumberbatch is already in big films, but I would enjoy seeing him again in another epic film. He is already known for Sherlock Holmes, Imitation Game and Star Trek:Into Darkness among others, but he is capable of doing great things! ;)

1) Black Mirror

2) The willingness of the people here to help out others.

3) Jason Statham in everything!

Ninja week rocks!

Currently it would have to be a toss up between Peaky Blinders and The Muskateers.

It was actually through another forum. I was on bluray.com and people kept posting info they had gotten from here so I quickly jumped over and joined :p

Jennifer Garner. Absolutely love that girl!

1: Sherlock Holmes
2: Via recommendations from posters on another blu-ray forum and I was looking for the go-to place for blu-ray information, especially steelbooks, which is my favorite part of the community along with the friendliness and helpful information I get.
3: Tom Hardy

1) Enjoying Peaky Blinders at the moment!

2) I think I joined to get in on the group buy for Blufans Up all that time ago! Best choice ever.

3) Can't go wrong with Jennifer Lawrence!

Status
Not open for further replies.