[WINNER CHOSEN] #2-Win a 150 GBP UK Steelbook Shopping Spree-Winner's choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
WINNER: Chunk

steelbook spree (1).png

Welcome to #ninjaweek #bestweekever 2015!
https://www.hidefninja.com

This week we once again celebrate movies and entertainment collectibles with enthusiasts around the world and 400+ items will be given away, including 2 HDN sponsored grand prizes, 2 member-sponsored grand prizes, a classic Grail Steelbook & surprise additional member giveaways.

This giveaway is sponsored by hidefninja.com & our

Want to show your #ninjapride? Get the almost sold out ultra-limited silver/blue HDN Challenge Coin # 3 at the Ninja Shop here to help us kick off the event and support the community's growth. HDN Challenge Coin # 2 can only be won during Ninja Week. See info here.

New giveaways launch all day, every day during Ninja Week and members also enjoy special retailer savings! Check back often and follow us @bluraysteelbook and @hidefninja for the latest news!

ninjaweek15.jpg

For our 2nd HDN-Sponsored Grand Prize, the winner choses a UK Steelbook shopping spree from Amazon UK or Zavvi. Open to winners worldwide.

To enter:

1) What is your favorite new UK TV Series?

2) Share how you came to hidefninja.com and what your favorite part of our community is?

3) What UK actor/actress would you cast in the next 'epic' type film.

Have fun everyone & good luck everyone!

Enjoy Ninja Week 2/23-3/1 and learn about the site-join group buys to obtain editions from around the world, become a Premium Ninja member to support the site, learn about all of the latest collectibles news, and make new friends who enjoy entertainment as much as you do.

#bestweekever #ninjaweek is here!
View attachment 137163

hidefninja-com-ninja-week-2015-jpg.133790

Attachments

• svb.png
    svb.png
    5 KB · Views: 11,342
Last edited by a moderator:
1) The Office - A no contest for me.

2) I was searching around for any upcoming steelbooks and stumbled upon it.

3) Jack O'Connell - Seriously big things ahead for him. Starred Up and '71 were incredible.

1) Cucumber - So outrageous!

2)Stumbled upon the site, whilst looking for some Steelbooks

3)Keira Knightley - An all round talent!

1) Sherlock

2)Search for steelbooks on Google and found HDN. Favorite part is update about new steelbook release worldwide

3) Tom Hardy

1) Not really up on the new ones, but I really enjoyed Merlin previosuly
2) Found it randomly via a Google search for a steelbook, started reading, and have been hooked ever since. My favorite thing here is twofold- all the great info on new steels etc... And the sense of community everyone exhibits and has fun with
3)Benedict Cumberbatch

1. Happy Valleys was one of the best shows of recent times.
2. After I had a few steels just for the sheer love of how they looked I happened across the forums and have been an avid member and collector since.
3. Joe Manganiello would be an awesome action/marvel character to introduce to an epic film. His height and physique is impressive.

Thanks for the great giveaway!! :D:thumbs:
1)image.jpg
2) My best friend who got me into steelbooks turned me onto HDN as 'THE' site for any serious Steelbook collector! (I have since totally eclipsed his collection!!)
My favorite part of HDN is the Steelbook, Music, Trades & Sale, and Collectors sections!
I love the camaraderie of being able to hang with people who dig exactly what you dig. The exchange of info and laughs is great fun! You can bring your expertise to a subject to help someone, and then be able to ask for help from someone who brings a whole different set of knowledge. Worldwide. Cool!
3) I never tire of this fellows brilliance (even when he stumbles!!)
MV5BMjI0NTQ4Mjk5Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDc1NjkzNw@@._V1_SY317_CR3,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

1. I would have to go with Sherlock - easy decision :)
2. I came here after TIF was shut down. For me it's a bit too big here but I enjoy having a look on the new SB releases from time to time and it's nice to have that many helpful people here
3. Easy - Keria Knightley - as I'm a big fan ;)

Awesome give away!

1) What is your favourite new UK TV Series?
Sherlock
2) Share how you came to hidefninja.com and what your favourite part of our community is?
I was looking for a new place for all things Steel BD related having been ripped of on another forum & had no support from site & found HDN ,,,Been here since :drool:.

My favourite part is the community feel that we have here with so many people and so many views but we all have love & some proper friendships have come to being .

Cumberbatch He was awesome as Khan

Good luck everyone!

The Fall is one I enjoy watching.
As a member of BD, a member asked me to check out HDN if I wanted to see other forums that had steelbook discussions.
Cumberbatch.

Many thanks for this awesome giveaway!

I really like Atlantis.

2) Share how you came to hidefninja.com and what your favorite part of our community is?

I was part of a couple of other forums and kept reading members mentioning 'HDN', so a quick google and here I am :) My favorite part of the community is Ninjas willing to help other Ninjas out with group buys all over the globe.

Steve Coogan, in a epic version of Alan Partridge lol.

The Office (not new but I love it)
2) Share how you came to hidefninja.comand what your favorite part of our community is?
I found it on google and I love the GB section and the steelbook price drop thread.
In my next epic movie I would cast Jason Statham.

Thanks for the give-away!

1. Sherlock
2. Had a general interest in blu ray, naturally found out about steels, couldn't for the life of me figure out where or how people were getting all these damn imports. Finally discovered HDN and the amazingness of group-buys. Favorite part of the community is the shared passion.
3. Benedict Cumberbatch. Makes sense given my fanboyism for anything and everything he does. ;)

1. Has to be either Life on Mars or Sherlock

2. I came across this site while i was searching the internet for steelbooks

3. I think i would cast Tom Hardy

Thanks for the giveaway

1) What is your favorite new UK TV Series? In the Flesh

2) Share how you came to hidefninja.com and what your favorite part of our community is? Via google and looking for steelbook info. My fav part - the pics of collections.

3) What UK actor/actress would you cast in the next 'epic' type film. - Leigh Francis. He can do it.

1) There are too many great UK TV shows over the years to mention! Qi is a great series that is currently in production.
2) I honestly don't remember how I found HDN, it was probably through a link or a video,
There nothing I don't like about this community, The whole site is full of great members and mods and I'm honored to be to be a part of it.
3) I'd like to see Damian Lewis in something, he was great in Band of Brothers.

Reactions: digitalbabe
Sherlock
I accidently ended up at HDN one day during my search for Steelbooks infos. Since then, it was love at first site.
Benedict Cumberbatch

Status
Not open for further replies.