[WINNER CHOSEN] #2-Win a 150 GBP UK Steelbook Shopping Spree-Winner's choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
WINNER: Chunk

steelbook spree (1).png

Welcome to #ninjaweek #bestweekever 2015!
https://www.hidefninja.com

This week we once again celebrate movies and entertainment collectibles with enthusiasts around the world and 400+ items will be given away, including 2 HDN sponsored grand prizes, 2 member-sponsored grand prizes, a classic Grail Steelbook & surprise additional member giveaways.

This giveaway is sponsored by hidefninja.com & our

Want to show your #ninjapride? Get the almost sold out ultra-limited silver/blue HDN Challenge Coin # 3 at the Ninja Shop here to help us kick off the event and support the community's growth. HDN Challenge Coin # 2 can only be won during Ninja Week. See info here.

New giveaways launch all day, every day during Ninja Week and members also enjoy special retailer savings! Check back often and follow us @bluraysteelbook and @hidefninja for the latest news!

ninjaweek15.jpg

For our 2nd HDN-Sponsored Grand Prize, the winner choses a UK Steelbook shopping spree from Amazon UK or Zavvi. Open to winners worldwide.

To enter:

1) What is your favorite new UK TV Series?

2) Share how you came to hidefninja.com and what your favorite part of our community is?

3) What UK actor/actress would you cast in the next 'epic' type film.

Have fun everyone & good luck everyone!

Enjoy Ninja Week 2/23-3/1 and learn about the site-join group buys to obtain editions from around the world, become a Premium Ninja member to support the site, learn about all of the latest collectibles news, and make new friends who enjoy entertainment as much as you do.

#bestweekever #ninjaweek is here!
View attachment 137163

hidefninja-com-ninja-week-2015-jpg.133790

Attachments

• svb.png
    svb.png
    5 KB · Views: 11,343
Last edited by a moderator:
1. I think Sherlock is the best UK show
2. I came to HDN because it's where people share my love of steelbooks.
3. Benedict Cumberbatch

Thanks for the give-away!

1) "The Inbetweeners." Like "Superbad" the TV show.

2) Probably heard about HDN while searching for some steelbook information. All the constant updates on steelbook releases from around the world is invaluable.

3) I saw Stephen Merchant at the "Empire Strikes Back" live-read as C3PO and that guy needs to star in everything. Make the 'epic' a comedy and he's THE man.

1) Wolf Hall

2) After buying the odd steelbook (thor/paul) i googled 'steelbook' and found this place... always enjoyed the amount of info on offer.

3) idris elba

Its not new, but is new to me Shameless UK. This is one of the best written shows I have ever watched. Makes the US version look like Sesame Street.

I found HDN after searching to see if steelbooks were made in BR's. I only had 1 DVD steelbook but thought it was cool. I had no idea they were so popular because I had just bought my first BR player.

I would love to see Ciaran Griffiths who played Mickey in Shameless become a big star. He is an incredible actor

1) The Musketeers

2) Google got me to HDN and the people here are my favorite part of the community :)

3) Emma Watson :D

1) Broadchurch

2) I came a few years back looking for some Steelbooks . I stayed for the awesomeness

3) I love Emily Blunt. She might be kind of too big as is. How about? Natalie Dormer. She has GoT and a smaller role in The Hunger Games. Can she still count? or Gemma Arterton?

Favorite UK show is Sherlock.

I was looking for info on a movie and clicked a link that brought me to HFN. My favorite section here is Steelbooks!

Would also love to see more of Kate Winslett.

Thanks for the giveaway!!

Thanks so much for the give away!

1- The Musketeers

2- i missed out on the Aladdin steelbook, and found a member selling a copy for a good price. Thats how i found out about hdn. I love how friendly and helpful everyone is on this site. Plus all the news, so we know when all the latest steelbooks are being released.

3-Emma Watson :)

1. Just recently started watching Sherlock
2. I started visiting the site when I was after the HK Grandmaster Metalpack - I needed the info and the people here were the most resourceful and helpful people around!
3. Emily Blunt

Thanks HDN!

Thanks so much for the terrific giveaway!!

Definitely Sherlock, it's not just one of my favorite UK series but also one of my favorite series!

2) Share how you came to hidefninja.comand what your favorite part of our community is?
I was introduced by a friend that showed me what a steelbook was... he created a monster!! And not gonna lie, the best part about this community is bringing together collectors and the companies that listen to us. I love when I get to vote for anything steelbook related, kudos to the HDN power!

Gemma Arterton, she is one of the most gorgeous actresses ever and her talent wasn't all that appreciated in "Prince", time to shine again!

1/ Moone Boy
2/ Deuce got me involved as I was after a certain rare DCU Superman/Shazam slipcover, I got it thanks to G:Box and never looked back :)
3/ Rosamund Pike, she is on fire

1) Sherlock
2) I received an automatic e-mail from FYE announcing their exclusive steelbook of Inception. This prompted me to research what a steelbook was. I visited the forums for about a month before I signed up. Once I did, I have enjoyed my time here on HDN immensely and look forward to it continuing. What an awesome community of collectors from all across the world!!!
3) Benedict Cumberbatch

I would say that I have one that never gets old, it's new all over again overtime I watch it and well deserved, classic British Sitcom;
''Keeping Up Appearances'' with the very so hilarious Patricia Routledge​

2) Share how you came to hidefninja.com and what your favorite part of our community is?

Basically I drifted onto hidefninja, I was just getting to start collecting steelbooks and was doing google searches and this forum kept popping up. I registered and found a home here. And my favorite part of our community on top of being so great in giving 'Up to date release info' so we are as best as we can be informed so not to miss the releases that are dear to us. But what makes it special is the Ninjas that are part of this community and in a big way, make it what it is, a place to share our thoughts, feelings, help people, be grateful when others are helpful, it really crafts a spirit of its own.
Not to forget our moderators that without them this would not be possible, much respect to you all.​

Tom Hardy; been really enjoying his work and to have him in a next epic type film would be very nice, he can bring it to the table.

Actarus.​

week-in-review-emma-stone-gifs-ed-sheeran-ellabeereads.gif

My Favorite UK TV series has been The IT crowd. It's always fun to see criticism, stereotypes and sarcasm on the field in which you work. Makes it bit more funny. You try to attach yourself with the humor pretty easily. Series 1 DVD menu is designed very very intelligently. Still one of the best IMO.

I started collecting back in 2010-2011. And I started with Blu-rays first. I only used to collect concert DVDs before. I knew that Steelbooks existed. But was not aware with the big picture. First I got acquainted with the other forum. I used to check region locking and disk info frequently on there. Till than I knew that HDN is one another place, specially for steelbooks and collectibles. Now, action figures and other high priced collectibles were not and are not my cup of tea. But I was very much interested in Steelbooks. So, I went ahead and joined here.
One another reason for joining here, If I remember correctly... play.com had started releasing their line of steelbooks, And all info related to it was available here. And I remember vaguely that I joined just 1 week after Iron Man was announced. I missed that one at that time. But the more I explored here, the more I got to know. I realized that I was not the only one who gets happy with superb art printed on Steel. I was not the only one who enjoys quality over quantity. And yes, I was a tiny tiny collector from one part of the world. And there are lot more, bigger and better, crazies like me all around the world. So that's my story, or at least what I remember now.

Noe for a next Epic movie....
I would cast Simon Pegg and Emma Watson.
I have enjoyed all movies of Pegg till now. He is mighty funny. Big fan of cornetto trilogy.
And well Emma is a dreamy dreamy. Such a beautiful girl. It would be fun to watch them two acting together. If plot is bit funny, and if actors like Pegg, Frost, Emma, and Ralph Fiennes as antagonist are cast , Movie can be epic.

Once again, Thanks for the giveaway HDN elfs.

1. Well...not new but Little Britain is just pure class!
2. Got a heads up through a Swedish forum and my fav part is the steelbook (and digibook) section
3. Benedict Cumberbatch

Thanks!

1. I don't believe I have ever watched a UK TV series

2. Jumped over from another forum as this one was more informative and had a better atmosphere

3. Clive Owen or Djimon Hounsou

Thanks!

1) Midsomer murders

2) searched for steelbook forums and found my way here - a great welcome and some very nice people on the forum made me stay

3) Emma Watson

Thanks for the give away!!!

1/ Peaky Blinders is fairly new and awesome.

2/ I came to be a part of HDN because of my growing love of steelbooks and it was good to see more people who were even more addicted than I was!

3/ Carey Mulligan!

Status
Not open for further replies.