[WINNER CHOSEN] #2-Win a 150 GBP UK Steelbook Shopping Spree-Winner's choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
WINNER: Chunk

steelbook spree (1).png

Welcome to #ninjaweek #bestweekever 2015!
https://www.hidefninja.com

This week we once again celebrate movies and entertainment collectibles with enthusiasts around the world and 400+ items will be given away, including 2 HDN sponsored grand prizes, 2 member-sponsored grand prizes, a classic Grail Steelbook & surprise additional member giveaways.

This giveaway is sponsored by hidefninja.com & our

Want to show your #ninjapride? Get the almost sold out ultra-limited silver/blue HDN Challenge Coin # 3 at the Ninja Shop here to help us kick off the event and support the community's growth. HDN Challenge Coin # 2 can only be won during Ninja Week. See info here.

New giveaways launch all day, every day during Ninja Week and members also enjoy special retailer savings! Check back often and follow us @bluraysteelbook and @hidefninja for the latest news!

ninjaweek15.jpg

For our 2nd HDN-Sponsored Grand Prize, the winner choses a UK Steelbook shopping spree from Amazon UK or Zavvi. Open to winners worldwide.

To enter:

1) What is your favorite new UK TV Series?

2) Share how you came to hidefninja.com and what your favorite part of our community is?

3) What UK actor/actress would you cast in the next 'epic' type film.

Have fun everyone & good luck everyone!

Enjoy Ninja Week 2/23-3/1 and learn about the site-join group buys to obtain editions from around the world, become a Premium Ninja member to support the site, learn about all of the latest collectibles news, and make new friends who enjoy entertainment as much as you do.

#bestweekever #ninjaweek is here!
View attachment 137163

hidefninja-com-ninja-week-2015-jpg.133790

Attachments

• svb.png
    svb.png
    5 KB · Views: 11,342
Last edited by a moderator:
1) What is your favorite new UK TV Series? Only Fools and horses
2) Came across HDN after googling Steel-books, there are a few other different good steel-book sites but this seems to be the best one :thumbs:.
3) Shia LaBeouf

My favorite uk show is Sherlock
I stumbled across HDN when searching for info on if a blu ray was region locked, at the sametime a mate was starting to collect steelbooks and that part of the forum sucked me in.
Would like to see Jason Lee in an epic movie

1. The Office
2. I can hear about 5 years ago just looking for information and finally joined a couple years later
3. Rosamund Pike

1.gogglebox
2. Heard about it on the bluray.com forum, decided to have a browse of the steelbook section and never looked back! Hdn all the way!!!!
3. Tom hardy!

Thanks for the giveaway

I was surprised how long it took me to think of an answer for this not because I don't watch any TV series but it seems the 30+ series a year I watch all seem to be American. So I have to go with:
1. Game of Thrones (If i can get away with it, i know its HBO but its partly filmed in UK I think and mainly British actors.) If not then id have to go with the more factual Top Gear.
2. I think I was on another forum and they kept on mentioning HDN, I didn't have a clue what it meant and finally found out it was this great site and have never gone back.
3. Tom Hardy, he has been in big films but hasn't had that international epic film where he is the main star yet in my opinion

1) Peaky Blinders

2) I was buying steels off eBay and the dude said - "yeah on HDN" I thought it was a typo! How wrong was I :thumbs:

3) Tom Hardy

Last edited:
Awesome giveaway DB! :thumbs:

1. I really enjoying a current sitcom called Catastrophe that stars Rob Delaney & Sharon Morris.
Pretty funny take on dating & pregnancy.

2. I think I found the site through google.
I received the Machete steelbook as a gift from my brother & wanted to find out more info on why a metal case was being used rather than plastic!
The best part of the site is the mebers! The camaraderie is what makes HDN special.

3. I'd like to see Tom Hardy take on an epic franchise!

1. the Musketeers
2. I found HDN trying to find out how much my R2 G1 Iron Man DVD steelbook might be worth before I sold it on eBay - 4 years (almost!) later and still in touch with some awesome people I've met here from across the world - my HDN highlight was the Ninjas helping me raise over £2,000 when I did a bike ride for charity in the French Alps in 2012 - so the 'community' in the community is what I value best @ HDN
3. Tom Hardy

1. Well if it's a new UK TV show I'd pick BBC's The Missing.
2.Googled steelbooks and this place and I visit the steelbook section every day (about 100 times no joke).
3. Andrew Lincoln (I loved him in Teachers and now the Walking Dead plus he lived in Hull when younger).

Thanks for the givaway.

1) Sherlock

2) some youtubers had mentioned HDN so I thought I would check it out. So happy I did because I have had a fun time so far. My favourite part of HDN is talking to members about movies and steelbooks.

3) Rosamund Pike.

Last edited:
Broadchurch, just looking forward to the new season here in Spain.

2) Share how you came to hidefninja.comand what your favorite part of our community is?
Well, I founds this while I was looking for some steelbooks just one week ago, and then I read about this awesome week. That was enough to stay here

Benedict Cumberbatch of course

1 I Can Not choose I have 3 Sherlock , Luther and I do not do comedy AT All however the Wounderful Citizen Khan I love the Humour in that .

2 Found H.D.N after my Dad died a random Google search and the search became a bookmark the bookmark became HOME .

3 This is tough Epic to me is the likes of Braveheart , Valley Of The Kings , Titanic .

So big budget , FanFair , Chiwetel Ejiofor in a Ridley Scott extravaganza .

1. Loving/loved Broadchurch.
2. Bought a steel, searched for more and HDN came up. Best thing i like about it is, although its a steel website, it covers many different topics, not just steels. Plus everyones super friendly.
3. Deffo has to be Tom Hardy, an all round bad ass!

Thanks for the giveaway
Sherlock
For me the most important on this forum is the steelbook section
Vin Diesel

Hi, and thank you!

War and Peace

2) Share how you came to hidefninja.comand what your favorite part of our community is?
I'd been a lurker forever, absorbing the tidal wave of information this place had to offer. Then i heard about the Ninja-only section, and signed up right after.

Paddy Considine!

Incredible giveaway...thank you very much!

Sherlock

I cam across HDN by simply Googling pictures of steelbooks and following the pictures back to the site! :)

My favorite part is the vast amounts of members from all over the globe that I have traded and dealt with!

Deffinitely Cumberbatch. Great work.

Thanks for the awesome giveaway.

1. The Musketeers --I always love the air of mystery behind the history of 17th Century France.
I was browsing the web for steelbooks and HDN pop into the search and ever since I am hooked. My favorite part of the community is the camaraderie between Ninjas and the staff. There's lots of positive energy around the forum.
3. Sean Bean!

Thanks for the amazing giveaway
1) Loving Fortitude at the moment
2) I accidentally came across this site whilst looking at certain steelbooks. Never looked back since, by far the best forum out there.
3) Tom Hardy

Status
Not open for further replies.