[WINNER CHOSEN] #2-Win a 150 GBP UK Steelbook Shopping Spree-Winner's choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
WINNER: Chunk

steelbook spree (1).png

Welcome to #ninjaweek #bestweekever 2015!
https://www.hidefninja.com

This week we once again celebrate movies and entertainment collectibles with enthusiasts around the world and 400+ items will be given away, including 2 HDN sponsored grand prizes, 2 member-sponsored grand prizes, a classic Grail Steelbook & surprise additional member giveaways.

This giveaway is sponsored by hidefninja.com & our

Want to show your #ninjapride? Get the almost sold out ultra-limited silver/blue HDN Challenge Coin # 3 at the Ninja Shop here to help us kick off the event and support the community's growth. HDN Challenge Coin # 2 can only be won during Ninja Week. See info here.

New giveaways launch all day, every day during Ninja Week and members also enjoy special retailer savings! Check back often and follow us @bluraysteelbook and @hidefninja for the latest news!

ninjaweek15.jpg

For our 2nd HDN-Sponsored Grand Prize, the winner choses a UK Steelbook shopping spree from Amazon UK or Zavvi. Open to winners worldwide.

To enter:

1) What is your favorite new UK TV Series?

2) Share how you came to hidefninja.com and what your favorite part of our community is?

3) What UK actor/actress would you cast in the next 'epic' type film.

Have fun everyone & good luck everyone!

Enjoy Ninja Week 2/23-3/1 and learn about the site-join group buys to obtain editions from around the world, become a Premium Ninja member to support the site, learn about all of the latest collectibles news, and make new friends who enjoy entertainment as much as you do.

#bestweekever #ninjaweek is here!
View attachment 137163

hidefninja-com-ninja-week-2015-jpg.133790

Attachments

• svb.png
    svb.png
    5 KB · Views: 11,342
Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing prize! Thank you very much for the giveaway, HDN!!!!! :woot:

1. My favourite UK show is Sherlock!
tumblr_lkn5rgdFYB1qju7t7o1_500.gif

2. How I came to HDN..... I was looking through the blu-rays on play.com a few years ago and clicked on The Terminator Exclusive Steelbook. In the description it stated 'artwork chosen by hi-def ninja members'. So I immediately googled it and here I arrived! :D
For me, the best thing about HDN is it's members and the truly amazing community spirit! How members help each other around the world is a real pleasure to see! Makes me very proud to be called a Ninja! :notworthy:

3. Benedict Cumberbatch. He was outstanding in The Imitation Game!

Reactions: MGD
1) Sherlock is my favorite uk tv serie
2) i discovered HDN searching in Google for steelbook...i don't have a preferred part because i discover New things everyday!!!
3)Rosamunde Pike

i like Sherlock as well.
i came to find this amazing site by looking for steelbooks and i founded heaven! lol BTW! DB helped me at the very beginning with my first GB ever and the way she conducted through all the process made me stay forever!....:)
i like the guy that acted in NOAH; Douglas Booth, i would like to see him again in an epic film....

My new favourite UK TV series is Fortitude, the scenery and storyline is top notch. The cast is impressive too.

My life officially started on HDN when I started collecting Steelbooks, I first came across this site when I was googling about releases. The more Steelbooks I researched the more I visited the site as a guest, so I decided to sign up and I don't regret a thing. The best part of the site for me would be the open discussions about the latested releases, plenty of interesting/useful information and the odd wise crack here or there makes things funny.

I think Daniel Day-Lewis should be in the next epic film because he has a brilliant range of acting skill, western films suit him well. I'd like to see more from him soon.

Loving this week :) Thanks for the giveaway

Sherlock, more a fan of older UK TV shows to be honest but this one is really fantastic

2) Share how you came to hidefninja.com and what your favorite part of our community is?
Long time lurker, been a member of other forums before this one but decided to join here too, and very happy I am with that decision.
I think the best part of this community is how people are willing to help you source wanted items with out any thought to themselves, just because they want to help. I really think this is a great community and no one seems to judge one another, all the comment I read have been positive.

Andrew Lincoln - Walking dead is brilliant and I think he has proved he can control the screen as a lead.

Great giveaway :thumbs:
Favourite new show is Broadchurch for me
Found HDN through Google searching informations on steels few years ago
I'd like to see Rowan Atkinson :rofl:

1) I've been meaning to catch up on Sherlock but I haven't managed it just yet. But I recently watched The Shadow Line and it truly was astounding. Impeccable performances, excellent directing and a good story. So, this is my pick for my favourite new-ish UK tv series.

2) I stumbled upon hidefninja while I was looking for info about the canadian Blade Runner steel, in my effort to decide between this edition and the german one.

3) Easily, Benedict Cumberbatch.

1) Sherlock, Cumberbatch and Freeman are a dynamic duo.

2) Came across HDN through a regular seller on eBay, what I enjoy the most about HDN is that I am introduced to so much more content than I was before and I have saved a ton of money

3) Now that he's won an Oscar would love to see Eddie Redmayne star in some high budget films. (Forget about Jupiter Ascending!)

Would have to be 'The Smoke' on Sky 1, it's not overly new as it came out last year, but well worth a watch!!

I was recommended by my friend xquartzx as he decided he invade my wallet and make me a collector! DAMN HIM! :LOL: I also like the fact its such a tight knit community and has a great marketplace for traders!

Jason Statham. Why? It's Jason Statham, that's why.

My favorite UK TV show has got to be Top Gear.

I came to find HDN doing a google search for steelbooks about 2 years ago and the rest is history. I have never enjoyed collecting nything since I joined here and I enjoy the commeraderie.

I would probably have to cast Benedict Cumberbatch.

1) Indian Summers
2) I first discovered HDN when I became fully interested in buying Steelbooks. I come here because I like the community chat and the effort by members thats put into collectables (i.e. home-made slip covers).
3) Stephen Graham

Thanks for the giveaway @digitalbabe

Wrong Mans

I saw HDN mentioned on another Blu-ray site and decided to check it out. The best part is the Steelbook forum.

Kate Beckinsale

As a new ninja .I Would like to thank all those who make an effort keeping everyone posted on the new steelbook releases.

My favourite uk tv show - Has to be the one and only Soccor AM I mean I love a lazy Saturday morning but it just wouldnt be the same without watching the show having a nice greasy bacon buttie.

As for HDN I stumbled across this beauty by accident and its like a little gold mine with all the info on steelbook releases.

As for next big hit I would like to see chuck norris do one nore major kick arse film!!!!

Thanks for the awesome opportunity. Great giveaway!

Peaky Blinders

I came because I heard of it from people on the blu ray forums and I was just starting to get into steelbook collecting. This is the best place to get info on steelbook and other special releases. The community is great too.

Idris Elba. He's gotten a bit more recognition recently, but he still seems very underrated.

1. Doctor Who, even though it's not new.
2. I was looking for the steelbook of Akira, found the place. Never wanted to leave ever since.
3. Rosamund Pike

Status
Not open for further replies.