Ontario, Canada
Winner: @Ricardo13

Opens: 11AM EST Saturday
Closes: Noon EST Sunday
Donated By: @FanOfGaming
Condition: Few New/Sealed, Most Used/Unsealed and Empty
# of Winners: 1 via Random Number Generator
Shipping: I'll pay 50%, Winner pays 50%

To enter this giveaway, all you have to do is say a big thank you to 1) the staff and other moderators of Hi Def Ninja for putting a lot of extra time and work into making Ninja Week be the best week ever for all the members of the site and 2) all of the other members who donated items or hosted their own giveaway threads

ENJOY NINJA WEEK AND GOOD LUCK

NOTE: Most of these steelbooks have light shelf wear. If you are very concerned about mint condition I would not recommend entering, unless you want to use them for customs or as spare parts. I've noted any that are worse than the rest.

Sealed:
Special Forces (Italy) *MetalPak
2 Fast 2 Furious (Germany)
The Bourne Ultimatum (Germany) *Loose Disc

Unsealed:
Finding Nemo (Canada) *Metal Box
Brave (Canada) *Metal Box
Beauty And The Beast (Canada) *Ironpack *poor condition
Bambi (Canada) *Metal Box
Copland (Germany)
Unknown (Germany)
Divergent (Canada)
The Last Stand (Germany) *Gold Edition
Cliffhanger (Germany)
Indiana Jones: The Complete Adventures (Italy) *Jumbo
10000 BC (Germany)
The Lion King (Taiwan)
The Fast And The Furious: Tokyo Drift (Germany) x2
Alien: Resurrection (Germany)
Aliens (Germany)
The Aviator (France)
10000 BC (United Kingdom) *poor condition
Black Hawk Down (Germany)
Toy Story 3 (Germany)
Minority Report (United Kingdom)
Warrior (Germany)
2 Fast 2 Furious (Germany)
Argo (Canada)
Machete Kills (United Kingdom)
V For Vendetta (Canada)
Forrest Gump (Germany)
Rush (United Kingdom)
Kill Bill (France)
Kill Bill Volume 2 (France)
Pan's Labyrinth (United Kingdom)
Toy Story (Germany)
Toy Story 2 (Germany)
The Wrestler (Canada)
The Wrestler (Germany)
Lone Survivor (USA)

Last edited:
Thanks to all mods involved in this amazing week. I did not know how it could top last year, but was easily accomplished. It is already better as I have a coin from this year. I would also like to send out an amazing thanks to those that have ofered prizes from their own collections as well as those that put that little something extra out there and offered grand prizes.

Cheers to all and not sure if next year could top this.

Reactions: Milchjunkie
Thank you everyone involving in this awesome week, the staff, mod, people who donate !! This is an very great week :)

thanks again !

Last edited:
TO THE TIRELESS, HARDWORKING, DEDICATED, PASSIONATE MEN AND WOMEN BEHIND HIDEFNINJA FORUM #bestweekever
& for the generous NINJAS.. #NinjaPride #NinjaSpirit
Thank-You.jpg

Awesome giveaway!!

Big thanks to all of the staff and mods who put together this amazing ninja week and have been working so hard to make all of us ninjas happy! You guys are amazing!

A big applaud to all the ninjas that hosted giveaways during this amazing ninja week! You guys rock! Thank you thank you thank you and next year I will be hosting a giveaway In honor of how awesome HDN is and all the ninjas!

to the mods and everyone who has set the best week ever up. Thank you for your hsrd work

To everyone who donated a prize, you should pat yourself on the back for being awesome.

I'm not entering this competition, but I would still like to say a big thank you to everyone who has run the excellent and very successful Ninja Week. Also a big thanks you to everyone who has contributed with the brilliant prizes. I didn't think last years event could be topped but. Oh how wrong I was!

I really appreciate all of the hard work that has gone in to making this the best week ever here at HDN. I am glad to have been able to participate.

First of all, thanks for this incredible giveaway!
Secondly, imo, the mods have done a tremendous job in organising Ninja Week! This week has been incredible. Ninja week gets bigger and better each year. Thank you guys.
Last but not least, all the Ninjas that have offered prizes this year. Thank you all for making me addicted to the site this week! I'd hoped to offer a prize too but I have nothing great to giveaway! Lol
So all in all, Thank you!! You guys are the best [emoji106][emoji3][emoji122][emoji2]

Thank you to everyone here at HDN. I wish I could name everyone, but I know I'll miss a few. People like @Apollon @apsmith21 @ash333 @Bluprint @bonakaze @cooey @Drum18 @FanOfGaming @kaw @MGD @mnementh @Naughtius Maximus @Noodles @Ricker @Scary Hair @Sigill @Wreck and especially

@digitalbabe !!!!!

Thank you all for a really awesome week. It's been wonderful.

To everyone else who hosted a group buy, either donating your own possessions or purchasing new items to give away, thank you as well. Best week ever! Ninja week 2015!

1) Thank you HDN Staff, mods, everybody. We try appreciate all the hard work and long hours you guy/gals have but into this magnificent week :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: So big THANK YOU!!
we%2527re+not+worthy.png

2) And a big THANK YOU!! to all ninjas how have honored us with AWESOME!! giveaways :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: You are the reason HDN is the Best :thumbs: :thumbs:
Thank-You-Wallpaper-HD10.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.