Ontario, Canada
Winner: @Ricardo13

Opens: 11AM EST Saturday
Closes: Noon EST Sunday
Donated By: @FanOfGaming
Condition: Few New/Sealed, Most Used/Unsealed and Empty
# of Winners: 1 via Random Number Generator
Shipping: I'll pay 50%, Winner pays 50%

To enter this giveaway, all you have to do is say a big thank you to 1) the staff and other moderators of Hi Def Ninja for putting a lot of extra time and work into making Ninja Week be the best week ever for all the members of the site and 2) all of the other members who donated items or hosted their own giveaway threads

ENJOY NINJA WEEK AND GOOD LUCK

NOTE: Most of these steelbooks have light shelf wear. If you are very concerned about mint condition I would not recommend entering, unless you want to use them for customs or as spare parts. I've noted any that are worse than the rest.

Sealed:
Special Forces (Italy) *MetalPak
2 Fast 2 Furious (Germany)
The Bourne Ultimatum (Germany) *Loose Disc

Unsealed:
Finding Nemo (Canada) *Metal Box
Brave (Canada) *Metal Box
Beauty And The Beast (Canada) *Ironpack *poor condition
Bambi (Canada) *Metal Box
Copland (Germany)
Unknown (Germany)
Divergent (Canada)
The Last Stand (Germany) *Gold Edition
Cliffhanger (Germany)
Indiana Jones: The Complete Adventures (Italy) *Jumbo
10000 BC (Germany)
The Lion King (Taiwan)
The Fast And The Furious: Tokyo Drift (Germany) x2
Alien: Resurrection (Germany)
Aliens (Germany)
The Aviator (France)
10000 BC (United Kingdom) *poor condition
Black Hawk Down (Germany)
Toy Story 3 (Germany)
Minority Report (United Kingdom)
Warrior (Germany)
2 Fast 2 Furious (Germany)
Argo (Canada)
Machete Kills (United Kingdom)
V For Vendetta (Canada)
Forrest Gump (Germany)
Rush (United Kingdom)
Kill Bill (France)
Kill Bill Volume 2 (France)
Pan's Labyrinth (United Kingdom)
Toy Story (Germany)
Toy Story 2 (Germany)
The Wrestler (Canada)
The Wrestler (Germany)
Lone Survivor (USA)

Last edited:
To the mods, staff, owners, ninjas and everybody that has worked behind and in front of the scenes to create this magnificent week, we

THANK YOU!

Thank you so very very much.

MANY MANY THANKS TO MEMBERS, STAFF AND MODS FOR THIS GREAT AND TERRFIC WEEK THANK YOU!!!! IT WAS AMAZING!!!
giphy.gif

Thanks for the amazing giveaway .

Huge thanks to all the team on HDN and all the members that have made this one amazing week .

This has been my first ninja week and has I've said before this week as far exceeded my expectations .

O-M-G °_O

omg.gif

UNBELIEVABLE GIVE-AWAY!!!
thank you so much @FanOfGaming for being so generous!

il_340x270.383380906_e3mt.jpg

Thank you so much to HDN Staff, mods and everyone who made this #bestweekever possible
facebook-thank-you-like.jpg

Thank you so much to all the ninjas to host a give-away and took part into this crazy week!!!
cropped-ThankYouNinjas_1.png

Thats one hell of a giveaway. Thanks very much.

Now this is for the staff, who organized this whole week with so many prizes and contests. It was a great experience and a lot of fun.

Joker_Clap_Gif.gif

For all you ninjas who donated special prizes and made a lot of collectors happy, this man is here saying big:

batman_thank_you.gif

Massive thank you to everyone. The site is amazing, the mods fantastic.
So much work has gone into this and so many donations from the community and mods.

A lot of thanks to everybody that spent a lot of time in this awesome website and the best week ever :)
Also all the people that generously give away some awesome steelbooks in this great week!

tumblr_m1xnisuQX11r0fnt3.png

Thank-you-reaction-gif.gif

AWWWWW YUHHHH! Thanks so much, it's only my 2nd NINJA WEEK, but I look forward to this time now every year! Thanks to all staff and moderators
And for everyone who donated...YALL MY NINJAS FOR LIFE!

Thanks to all you Mods keeping this site a fun and exciting community and thank you members for all your generosity! Nice to see people from every which place come together to talk about what makes them happy in this collectibles hobby.

I like to say a VERY BIG BIG THANK YOU to all the Mods and the staff here at HDN and to all the Ninja's that have given away prizes for everbody to win in the best week ever. And well done the ninja's that have already won and good the those that still have chance to win prizes.

Thanks for the give away.

I would like to thank all the staf HDN, the Mods for making this the most amazing week. You can see a lot off effort has been put in this week by yourselves. I would also like to thank all the people who donated from their own collections.

And last but not least. Thank you :)

Big fat THANKS to every one involved to Ninja week!!! :)
Thanks to the staff and Moderators for keeping this structured and Thanks for all members for filling the threads and having fun! :)

YOU'RE AWESOME!

Everybody involved with this years Ninja Weeks deserves a big Thank You. Thanks for all the donations and support.
82954-thank-you-gif-Phil-Dunphy-thum-UQ0F.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.