Ontario, Canada
Winner: @Ricardo13

Opens: 11AM EST Saturday
Closes: Noon EST Sunday
Donated By: @FanOfGaming
Condition: Few New/Sealed, Most Used/Unsealed and Empty
# of Winners: 1 via Random Number Generator
Shipping: I'll pay 50%, Winner pays 50%

To enter this giveaway, all you have to do is say a big thank you to 1) the staff and other moderators of Hi Def Ninja for putting a lot of extra time and work into making Ninja Week be the best week ever for all the members of the site and 2) all of the other members who donated items or hosted their own giveaway threads

ENJOY NINJA WEEK AND GOOD LUCK

NOTE: Most of these steelbooks have light shelf wear. If you are very concerned about mint condition I would not recommend entering, unless you want to use them for customs or as spare parts. I've noted any that are worse than the rest.

Sealed:
Special Forces (Italy) *MetalPak
2 Fast 2 Furious (Germany)
The Bourne Ultimatum (Germany) *Loose Disc

Unsealed:
Finding Nemo (Canada) *Metal Box
Brave (Canada) *Metal Box
Beauty And The Beast (Canada) *Ironpack *poor condition
Bambi (Canada) *Metal Box
Copland (Germany)
Unknown (Germany)
Divergent (Canada)
The Last Stand (Germany) *Gold Edition
Cliffhanger (Germany)
Indiana Jones: The Complete Adventures (Italy) *Jumbo
10000 BC (Germany)
The Lion King (Taiwan)
The Fast And The Furious: Tokyo Drift (Germany) x2
Alien: Resurrection (Germany)
Aliens (Germany)
The Aviator (France)
10000 BC (United Kingdom) *poor condition
Black Hawk Down (Germany)
Toy Story 3 (Germany)
Minority Report (United Kingdom)
Warrior (Germany)
2 Fast 2 Furious (Germany)
Argo (Canada)
Machete Kills (United Kingdom)
V For Vendetta (Canada)
Forrest Gump (Germany)
Rush (United Kingdom)
Kill Bill (France)
Kill Bill Volume 2 (France)
Pan's Labyrinth (United Kingdom)
Toy Story (Germany)
Toy Story 2 (Germany)
The Wrestler (Canada)
The Wrestler (Germany)
Lone Survivor (USA)

Last edited:
THANKS to all the STAFF and generous members of HI-DEF NINJA.
#ninjaweek #bestweekever
NINJA WEEK 2015 is a HUGE SUCCESS!!!

:batman::batman::batman::batman::batman::batman::batman::batman::batman::batman::batman::batman::batman::batman::batman::batman::batman::batman::batman::batman::batman::batman::batman::batman::batman::batman::batman::batman::batman::batman::batman::batman::batman::batman::batman::batman::batman::batman::batman::batman::batman::batman::batman::batman::batman::batman::batman::batman::batman::batman::batman:

Thanks for the giveaway, and thanks for all the members who have contributed and for the site to hold this massive contest, i cant imagine how this can be topped next time.

Big thanks to all - mods, stuff, Ninjas!!! Awesome week, awesome giveaways!!!
Thank you HDN!!!
Happydance2.gif

Massive thanks to EVERYONE that made this week possible! Can't have been easy for the mods and theguys giving away goods should be proud!

I massive thank you to all the MODS that have made ninja week possible I am very grateful.
Also thank you to everyone at HDN who have donated prizes to the giveaways, without you there would be no ninjaweek.

Huge thanks to the staff and mods for putting this together and keeping the wheels turning. Big shout-out to all the members hosting giveaways. The camaraderie and generosity here on HDN is incredible. I'm just glad to be part of it. You all rock!!

giphy.gif

What an amazing loads of prizes thanks so much
Big thank you for Eveyones time effort and generosity in this epic ninja week
The mods have done amazing keeping this show running so smoothly with us mad lot
Big thankyou everyone pat yourselves on the back and enjoy the last part of it

A big thank you (Diolch! in Welsh) to all the staff and other moderators of Hi Def Ninja for putting a lot of extra time and work into making Ninja Week be the best week ever for all the members of the site and to all of the other members who donated items or hosted their own giveaway threads. What an amazing community this is!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I have to say thank you not only to get to this giveaway, but generaly speacking it's really great week. It's not about wining but about all the fun that there is.
I can only think about all the effort you made to do this. Thanks also to all people that had made so many giveaways, especialy for the oportunity to win them but
also for this great questions. Thanks to you all, thanks HDN.

url

Thanks to all involved in not only ninjaweek, but also for the maintanence of HDN itself, also a big thanks to individual member for creating a pleasant ampospeher and extra kudos to thoose that have giveaways, myself included! :)

Thanks to all the mods that have put so much effort on this, so this can be the best week ever.

And also thanks to all the users who have donated the prizes, because they're terribly awesome.

Big Thanks!

To enter this giveaway, all you have to do is say a big thank you to 1) the staff and other moderators of Hi Def Ninja for putting a lot of extra time and work into making Ninja Week be the best week ever for all the members of the site and 2) all of the other members who donated items or hosted their own giveaway threads

THANK YOU ALL

This being my first ninja week it was a great experience and I'm sure the MODs and some fellow Ninja's went well beyond what I could have imagined possible.

Thanks for the give-away, and speaking of thanks...

1. To the full staff and group of mod's - you guys and gals have had one hell of a run this year and the efforts are incredible. Thanks!
2. To the non-staff donators - you're the bread-and-butter of the site and the extra support you provide gets everyone else amped up and eager to help out as well. Thanks!

First off, I would like to thank the academy...just kidding! I would really like to thank ALL the mods, staff, and members who've put all of this together and made this an awesome week of giveaways and great movie discussion! You all are truly awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.