[WINNER CHOSEN] DOUBLE LENTI DARK KNIGHT BLUFANS GIVEAWAY

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Hey all,

Use this thread to chat about all things steelbook. Chat away ...

In an undetermined amount of time (when I need to submit GB addresses) I will then conduct the giveaway via random.org using the Post #s in this thread.

Your entries could be 1 (if you post 1 time) or 100 if you post 100 times.

At that time, I will figure out who wins the free DL TDK Blufans Edition. If you already bought the DL, you will get yours for free as I will refund you. ;)

I will host the giveaway LIVE on my IG by rolling the virtual dice first, if it lands on 5 then I will randomize the numbers 5 times and whatever # it lands on that post count # is the winner.

It's going to be hilarious when we get to the drawing and learn that all posts not referring to steelbooks, as outlined in the OP, are disallowed. Speaking of this, I wonder how one gets started in the premium Steelbook business?
That would actually make sense, instead of going daily through the thread and deleting posts. Would have to re-roll, so to say, a few times.

Reactions: jaws finatic
I'd much rather have premiums for the original 5 Apes movies. But yeah, you'd think something would have come down the line by now. Perhaps they did and it was before my baptism by Steelbook.
Yeah, Die Hard and the orignal Apes movies haven't gotten any premium treatment so far. Can't really understand it either as they're classics/cult movies. Then again, come to think of it, has the original Star Wars trilogy gotten a premium treatment yet? :writing:

Yeah, Die Hard and the orignal Apes movies haven't gotten any premium treatment so far. Can't really understand it either as they're classics/cult movies. Then again, come to think of it, has the original Star Wars trilogy gotten a premium treatment yet? :writing:
I don't believe it has had a premium treatment. That would definitely be a deep dive for this Ninja.

That would actually make sense, instead of going daily through the thread and deleting posts. Would have to re-roll, so to say, a few times.
He never said that your posts need to mention something about steelbooks in order for the comment to qualify. If that is the case, at least 3/4 of these comments don’t qualify. Like even comments where you are just talking about movies in general, not related to steelbooks

He never said that your posts need to mention something about steelbooks in order for the comment to qualify. If that is the case, at least 3/4 of these comments don’t qualify. Like even comments where you are just talking about movies in general, not related to steelbooks
You are right that he never said all posts need to mention steelbooks. He just stated to use the thread of the contest to chat about all things Steelbook. So I have. Well, mostly. If he wants to allow posts that spam his contest he can. It's his contest. I believe I'm following his rules correctly. I generally read the rules of contests a few times to be sure I'm in line with the gifters intentions. But it's not my call or yours that's important. It's his. I'm good either way and if you win it I'll be happy for you.

Star Wars or Lord of the Rings could be costly.
make it rain nfl GIF by BBC

I know it is always films that get premium but would love to see Mandalorian premium. I know it wouldn't be cheap but the art they could use on those would be amazing

There’s at least two more besides John Wick. It doesn’t make sense unless discs ever end.
They could be putting MiniDisc or UMD sized discs in them, with UHD density, they'd fit a movie. Or memory cards, but that's probably more expensive to mass produce, than any optical discs.
Either way, I'd love a few shelves of those mini-steels.
Mini-SACD or DVD-Audio albums would be welcomed in such steelbooks too, those formats never got a wide acceptance for some reason.