[WINNER CHOSEN] DOUBLE LENTI DARK KNIGHT BLUFANS GIVEAWAY

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Hey all,

Use this thread to chat about all things steelbook. Chat away ...

In an undetermined amount of time (when I need to submit GB addresses) I will then conduct the giveaway via random.org using the Post #s in this thread.

Your entries could be 1 (if you post 1 time) or 100 if you post 100 times.

At that time, I will figure out who wins the free DL TDK Blufans Edition. If you already bought the DL, you will get yours for free as I will refund you. ;)

I will host the giveaway LIVE on my IG by rolling the virtual dice first, if it lands on 5 then I will randomize the numbers 5 times and whatever # it lands on that post count # is the winner.

Im Horny Fred Armisen GIF by Saturday Night Live

when a mini steelbook is announced

• Haha
Reactions: jaws finatic
Pretty cool Don't believe I knew jumbo steelbooks were a thing. Anyone in this contest have one of these?

Yo wth!! What goes inside it? Also was it from a specific retailer? Do they not produce these anymore?

All good questions. Especially if they came from a particular resource or retailer. What was it about Up that required the larger size?
I only have the UP jumbo steelbook, but they have 4 disc inside. Disc 1 was the blu ray movie, disc 2 was the bonus content, disc 3 was the movie on a 3D blu ray and disc 4 was the digital copy (back when you had to put it on your computer lol). I know they have a jumbo for Monsters Inc. and the Dark Knight Trilogy and I've seen them for Harry Potter collection and the each season of walking dead.
Screenshot_20220226-200532_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20220226-200805_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20220226-200812_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20220226-200715_eBay.jpg

I only have the UP jumbo steelbook, but they have 4 disc inside. Disc 1 was the blu ray movie, disc 2 was the bonus content, disc 3 was the movie on a 3D blu ray and disc 4 was the digital copy (back when you had to put it on your computer lol). I know they have a jumbo for Monsters Inc. and the Dark Knight Trilogy and I've seen them for Harry Potter collection and the each season of walking dead.
View attachment 527946View attachment 527947View attachment 527948View attachment 527949
Is that Chris Nolan Batman the trilogy or just the two films?

View attachment 527946View attachment 527947View attachment 527948

I didn't know there were Jumbos with a clear plastic inside, allowing for inner art. All that I have are with black plastic.

All 3 Hobbit Extended editions came out in such Jumbo steels.

Hobbit3EXBDJ001.jpg

Hobbit3EXBDJ002.jpg

Hobbit1ExtendedLESteelbookBDUKV2.jpg

Hobbit3EXBDJ004.jpg

Bought the second one from Germany because of a better dragon front art, than one in UK.

Reactions: jaws finatic