[WINNER CHOSEN] DOUBLE LENTI DARK KNIGHT BLUFANS GIVEAWAY

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Hey all,

Use this thread to chat about all things steelbook. Chat away ...

In an undetermined amount of time (when I need to submit GB addresses) I will then conduct the giveaway via random.org using the Post #s in this thread.

Your entries could be 1 (if you post 1 time) or 100 if you post 100 times.

At that time, I will figure out who wins the free DL TDK Blufans Edition. If you already bought the DL, you will get yours for free as I will refund you. ;)

I will host the giveaway LIVE on my IG by rolling the virtual dice first, if it lands on 5 then I will randomize the numbers 5 times and whatever # it lands on that post count # is the winner.

Well I found some that are Region Free or Region B locked....so the country doesn't exactly tell you. I think it's more the studios but even then its not a 100% sure bet.
Region free means it will work on any bluray player and just trade out the Region locked disc for a disc in your Region.

I don't have any Alien steelbooks which seems a bit crazy. Think I need to fix that
There were two sets of individual steelbooks, German and UK ones:

AlienResurrectionLESteelbookBDUKV5.jpg

UK Alien 1, 3, and 4 had embossed titles.

I don't have a 4k player or TV, but that would solve the problem. Unless there's a release without 4k. Odds of that seem small.
There's plenty not out on Blu-ray, even more not on DVD, there will be 10x more not released on UHD, ever.

Nice!!! Are those from your personal collection?
Yes, everything I've posted here is from my collection, only some photos are 10-15 years old (there's literally 15691 images according to my Photobucket account). I used to photograph every release I got, stopped having time to post them on my forum around 2013, continued to photograph to 2017, so thousands more photos to sort and edit a little before posting, plus gotta unseal and photograph thousands more editions, but I'm starting to think I'll never do it, heh.

You can check out photos of each steelbook via these links:

Alien MediaMarkt
Aliens MediaMarkt
Alien 3 MediaMarkt
Alien Resurrection MediaMarkt

Alien UK
Aliens Zavvi UK
Alien 3 UK
Alien Resurrection UK

Alien vs. Predator UK
AvP: Requiem UK

Aliens was released by Zavvi, before the other WWA steels, sold everywhere in UK, and they kind of spoiled the unity by not having the framed and embossed design.

Then there's like four different Prometheus steels, but I didn't post all photos yet.

talk talk

View attachment 528012

life's what you make it ...
Christ, maybe it's cos I've had a drink (it's my birthday - yay!) but I'm getting pretty bored of scrolling past this thread to see the same name(s) at the top of the most recently posted list.

Is it a competition? Of course. Is it all fair and above board? Yup. Any unfair tactics employed? Nope.... But have some dignity for Christ's sake.

Tell you what, if by some miracle I win I'll forfeit to someone who's only posted just the once in this thread :thumbs:

Christ, maybe it's cos I've had a drink (it's my birthday - yay!) but I'm getting pretty bored of scrolling past this thread to see the same name(s) at the top of the most recently posted list.

Is it a competition? Of course. Is it all fair and above board? Yup. Any unfair tactics employed? Nope.... But have some dignity for Christ's sake.

Tell you what, if by some miracle I win I'll forfeit to someone who's only posted just the once in this thread :thumbs:
And how would you choose said individual?

Hey, Happy Birthday! Hope you've had a great day!
Hope you got a Steelbook or two. Even if you had to get them yourself.

Reactions: Punker76
Hey, Happy Birthday! Hope you've had a great day!
Hope you got a Steelbook or two. Even if you had to get them yourself.
Hey that's a good question to ask, do yall get steelbooks from your significant other for your Birthday/Christmas? I usually ask for Best Buy steelbooks just so my wife won't have to deal with looking for fullslips/Lenticulars/premiums from different retailers websites or anything like that.

Reactions: jaws finatic
I pretty much forgot the original intention, and just using it to share and talk about various releases.

Reactions: Punker76