[WINNER CHOSEN] DOUBLE LENTI DARK KNIGHT BLUFANS GIVEAWAY

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Hey all,

Use this thread to chat about all things steelbook. Chat away ...

In an undetermined amount of time (when I need to submit GB addresses) I will then conduct the giveaway via random.org using the Post #s in this thread.

Your entries could be 1 (if you post 1 time) or 100 if you post 100 times.

At that time, I will figure out who wins the free DL TDK Blufans Edition. If you already bought the DL, you will get yours for free as I will refund you. ;)

I will host the giveaway LIVE on my IG by rolling the virtual dice first, if it lands on 5 then I will randomize the numbers 5 times and whatever # it lands on that post count # is the winner.

I pretty much forgot the original intention, and just using it to share and talk about various releases.
I’ve forgotten as well. I’ve been using this as a place to just chat now. Let’s say this thread eventually dies off after the giveaway, is there no other thread where members can just chat like this?

Reactions: jaws finatic
I’ve forgotten as well. I’ve been using this as a place to just chat now. Let’s say this thread eventually dies off after the giveaway, is there no other thread where members can just chat like this?
There's a whole General Chat section on the forum, as well as many others, for music, tech, other hobbies, but not many check it or post there for some reason.

Yeah, there was some spamming early on but this has mostly turned into a decent steelbook conversation with various steelbook related subjects.
I have also learnt a few things such as unlikely to get FAC Venom 2 and the fact I need and Alien steelbook lol
Yeah, this has for the most part been a fun and active steel discussion. And yes... you do need that Alien premium. LoL

Reactions: Watkinss1
Yeah, there was some spamming early on but this has mostly turned into a decent steelbook conversation with various steelbook related subjects.
I have also learnt a few things such as unlikely to get FAC Venom 2 and the fact I need and Alien steelbook lol
It was one of my first premium slips, joined the steelbook community only a few years ago and I still have a lot of catching up to do.
One of my fav purchases

@Lenny Nero mentioned the general chat section but I don't know if that's quite the same thing as the fluidity that is happening here. I'm really digging the discussions here. Maybe we need to create an Anything Goes thread. In truth I have enjoyed many posts on this thread that had nothing to do with steelbooks. There's a good sense of humor vibe here.

OMG!!!!!! I have never seen that before. That is seriously next level!!! Who came out with that and when?
It's a FilmArena release, they said they'd do other Alien films as well, but now that it's all under Evil Disney, I'm not sure.

Thread 'Alien (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #120) [Czech Republic]' Alien (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #120) [Czech Republic]

I got the 3rd variant, with a crazy 3D protruding shapely front, because of UHD disc, and looking back now, wish I'd gotten that E1 as well. They both have the same steelbook, but all different booklets, photographs and character cards. My set has nice black and white ones, but I like the color versions of E1 set, and a horizontal photobook.

20220301_003212.jpg

It's a FilmArena release, they said they'd do other Alien films as well, but now that it's all under Evil Disney, I'm not sure.

Thread 'Alien (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #120) [Czech Republic]' Alien (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #120) [Czech Republic]

I got the 3rd variant, with a crazy 3D protruding shapely front, because of UHD disc, and looking back now, wish I'd gotten that E1 as well. They both have the same steelbook, but all different booklets, photographs and character cards. My set has nice black and white ones, but I like the color versions of E1 set, and a horizontal photobook.

View attachment 528045
That's the one I have but like the sick ninja puppy I am it's still sealed.

I liked most of FAC WEA releases from years ago, but in recent years the price of each of them is just insane. If they do No Way Home though, I guess they'll drag me right back in

Safe for me to finally say what I thought of The Batman. It’s a masterpiece holy sh!t. David fincher meets 70s detective noir film. I can’t remember the last time I felt so good after watching a film in the theatres. Highly recommend all of you to watch it asap. Also, sign me up first in line for whatever group buy premium steelbook for this movie

Safe for me to finally say what I thought of The Batman. It’s a masterpiece holy sh!t. David fincher meets 70s detective noir film. I can’t remember the last time I felt so good after watching a film in the theatres. Highly recommend all of you to watch it asap. Also, sign me up first in line for whatever group buy premium steelbook for this movie
These are beautiful words that make me really happy. You have hyped my inner hype from all the hype. Looking forward to this. Thanks for the lowdown.

Reactions: GroundDigger
Just a couple days left till it's in theaters, hope an English version (not dubbed) will show up, you never know till the day of release. I'm not watching butchered versions.

I just dragged my butt out of bed about thirty minutes ago. Coffee is good. Especially sitting here thinking about seeing The Batman, fantasizing about the premium Steelbook and drinking my java from this crime fighting mug!
View attachment 528093

Are you sure the pic of your coffee mug is big enuff ? :rofl:

• Haha