[WINNER CHOSEN]Get Ready for Ninja Weekend! - Ninja Week - Double Lenti Zootopia Blufans Give-away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
You didnt think the party was ending did you!?!!!

Ninja Week!!! #bestweekever #blufans #hidefninja

Up for grab is the EPIC DOUBLE LENTI STEELBOOK EDITION OF ZOOTOPIA!!!!

Post below what has been the FUNNIEST MOMENT OF NINJA WEEK!!!! for a chance to win!

image-jpeg.283975

Would love to win this; thanks for the giveaway! :thumbs:

Funniest Moment: probably when one of the Ninja Week win criteria's was to tag your HDN friends, or something to that effect, and realizing I don't really have any. :rofl: I'm more of a silent visitor (like a Ninja), without a lot of interaction. :naughty:

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Does it count if it's not in the Ninja Week forum but did still occur during Ninja Week? :naughty: If so, two moments that genuinely made me chuckle were from @Apollon's quick wit (here) :giggle: and @cooey (here) :LOL: in the Black Hawk Down FA thread. Had to be there I suppose :watch: As for the latter, @lgans316 could be considered the instigator as per :hilarious:

If not, what I've just recently witnessed below would most definitely count! EEK! :LOL:
Thanks for the Give-Away @Wreck :cool:

@Apollon That's always FUN! :woot:

For me? Definitely this terrifying and SEXY creation @Tacozilla created of me! :wacky:
View attachment 296829
I'm such a pervert, I can't stop staring at my own bewbs! :naughty: :D

Thanks as always for the generous giveaway @Wreck :thumbs:

My wife thinks I've been watching adult sites every night while she and kids are sleeping this whole Ninja Week and she is half-right:D
1378577081-tumblrmnmm-o.gif

Thanks for the giveaway:kiss:

• Thanks
the most fun part of ninjaweek is definitely the process of going though all the giveaways agaiin and again, and triple-checking if i already took part in all the ones i want...

thanks for the giveaway!!!

#bestweekever

There were laughs when scrolling through the threads here that required funny gifs, those threads were probably my favorites.

Thanks for another giveaway!

Wondering if I already entered a contest, etc.

Pretty much. Thanks for the giveaway! :)

I was having the same issue until I realized you can tell if you've already entered a giveaway by simply ensuring you've already thanked the OP before entering. If you have, you'll note that the rating icons are gone, and you'd have to "Undo Rating" to get them to reappear. So now, if I've thanked the OP, I know I've entered the giveaway. :thumbs:

I bet there's an easier way, but that's what I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.