[WINNER CHOSEN]Get Ready for Ninja Weekend! - Ninja Week - Double Lenti Zootopia Blufans Give-away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
You didnt think the party was ending did you!?!!!

Ninja Week!!! #bestweekever #blufans #hidefninja

Up for grab is the EPIC DOUBLE LENTI STEELBOOK EDITION OF ZOOTOPIA!!!!

Post below what has been the FUNNIEST MOMENT OF NINJA WEEK!!!! for a chance to win!

image-jpeg.283975

Thanks for the Give-Away @Wreck :cool:

@Apollon That's always FUN! :woot:

For me? Definitely this terrifying and SEXY creation @Tacozilla created of me! :wacky:
View attachment 296829
I'm such a pervert, I can't stop staring at my own bewbs! :naughty: :D
I was going to say it was my wife accusing me of cheating because I was typing so much on my phone (seems I'm not the only one who experienced this :rofl:) but I swear I was just entering all these awesome giveaways!

But in light of that disturbing(ly sexy) photoshop of bloodsnake, I think I'll have to change my vote. :rofl:

#bestweekever

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Awesome giveaway. The funny moment was when cooey with so many back and forward dissagreements with igans, today he agreed igans316 post :p

• Thanks
Presumably it was me, in the moment where I forgot if I had already signed up for
various give-aways, so I had to check the respective threads again to see.
This is merely an ironic thing to laugh about myself.

Great giveaway! :thumbs:

Funniest thing I've seen during ninja week was the missus giving me evils when she's was talking to me and I blatantly wasn't listening to her and was entering another giveaway here!

It was the look to say if you don't listen to me I'm going to divorce you look!!

Some gifs, videos and images were really funny. And going through 8 pages of the thread because you're not really sure if you entered or not :LOL:

Thx for the giveaway!

Thanks for the giveaway! Reading some of the answers to questions! Also keeping up with all the giveaways, so many it's easy to lose track! Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.