[WINNER CHOSEN][NINJA WEEK'14 GIVEAWAY] Metalflake Mermaid (Custom Blu-ray Steelbook)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zesty

empty wallet Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 3, 2012
Birmingham, UK
Well it wouldn't be Ninja Week if I didn't give something custom away now would it :p

When I saw the work howiesteed was doing with his glossing I got in touch and asked if he

could do something a little 'different' and this is the result and as it's more a

prototype we thought we'd give you lovely Ninja's the chance of having it. It's metal

flake like they do custom car/bikes for anyone confused it's like having glitter in the

gloss coat. The fleck/glitter gives a slight raised effect through the gloss which

Howie is going to try flat down some more but like I said this is a prototype :D

re3u7ata.jpg

6e3ahehu.jpg

To enter: Thank this thread (this is most important as its

where I'll get the list of names from) and post what steelbook you think would look good

done the same way :ohno:

Competition will close on Friday around 6am UK time when I'm back in front of a PC

Shipping: Will be the covered by the winner

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinking a similar finish on Shawshank Redemption (Futureshop/Best Buy matte) would look pretty slick.

Thanks for the giveaway!

As the metal flake is from a car then changing the Pixar cars steelbook would be most appropriate as lightning McQueen goes through the same in the film with a custom metalflake paint job

Status
Not open for further replies.