[WINNER CHOSEN][NINJA WEEK'14 GIVEAWAY] Metalflake Mermaid (Custom Blu-ray Steelbook)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zesty

empty wallet Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 3, 2012
Birmingham, UK
Well it wouldn't be Ninja Week if I didn't give something custom away now would it :p

When I saw the work howiesteed was doing with his glossing I got in touch and asked if he

could do something a little 'different' and this is the result and as it's more a

prototype we thought we'd give you lovely Ninja's the chance of having it. It's metal

flake like they do custom car/bikes for anyone confused it's like having glitter in the

gloss coat. The fleck/glitter gives a slight raised effect through the gloss which

Howie is going to try flat down some more but like I said this is a prototype :D

re3u7ata.jpg

6e3ahehu.jpg

To enter: Thank this thread (this is most important as its

where I'll get the list of names from) and post what steelbook you think would look good

done the same way :ohno:

Competition will close on Friday around 6am UK time when I'm back in front of a PC

Shipping: Will be the covered by the winner

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the giveaway. Great idea.

I would love to see an Iron Man Steelbook with that finish. (Either FS or Play or even a new release!)

I think a metallic red finish effect could look like one of Tonys actual suits!

Kinda reminds me of the flake 10000 BC. I think one that would look good like this would be the Zavvi Aladdin just because of its vibrant purple color. Nicely done on this!

hunger games catching fire (uk) if done with orange / red flecks so would look like embers

thanks for the giveaway

Thanks for the giveaway

I would guess "Ice Age", "Frozen" or any other snow-themed movie steels would look awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.