Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Product Page for Joker Mime Version

902047-the-joker-1989-mime-version-002.jpg

902047-the-joker-1989-mime-version-009.jpg

902047-the-joker-1989-mime-version-012.jpg

Teamed up with SideShow we're pleased to offer this brand new Joker MIME Hot Toys 1/6 scale figure to the winner.

So how do you win this bad boy?

Simply reply answering some of our questions!

1. Do you own any collectibles such as figures or statues? If so, which?
2. If you don't what might be your first?
3. What is your favorite feature of this site?

Product Page for Joker Mime Version

Last edited:
I own quite a few figures/statues!

SS Dog Alien PS
SS Alien Warrior PS

HT Classic Predator
HT T600 Endoskelton
HT Joker DX2.0
HT 1/4 T800 Endoskelton

My fav features of this site is probably the collection manager and sales/GB area :)

Hitman Statue

Steelbook movie section

I don't have any "premuim" statues. My favorite is the all metal Optimus Prime transformer (about 1:24 scale)

2. If you don't what might be your first? I would love to get some Batman ones
3. What is your favorite feature of this site? Collection Manager

1. None so far, for fear of the gf's reaction if I brought one into the apartment.
2. I've been interested in many of the Sideshow Iron Man busts, so either or anything from Pacific Rim.
3. Ease of finding information. The way content is displayed on each forum and directly within each thread makes it incredibly easy to find the exact details you are looking for.

Thanks for this Give-Away!

1 - I own some Video Game collectibles. Closest thing to something like this would be the Lara Croft figure that came with the Collectors Edition.

2 - I really love The Dark Knight's "Joker" by Hot Toys. If i ever were to invest the money, i'd go for that one.

3 - My favorite feature is really everything, but if i'd have to choose...i'd say the good / bad traders feature. It's just better for everyone that way, and i really appreciate that.

Not big on statues (not a lot of storage area for me ;)) but I do have the Nathan Drake figure from Uncharted 3, Spider-Man statue from German steelbook edition, LOTR Troll from War in the North, Watchmen Owl Ship, TDK Batpod and TDK Rises broken cowl set.

I love all the international Group Buys and willing, helpful members on this site :scat::scat::LOL:

- I do own the figurines of the collector Fnac edition of Avengers and Iron Man 3n which are awesome
- I do not own any statues at the moment, but my first could be this one if I win, ah ah!!
- My favorite feature of the site is the collection manager! Great tool, I can keep track of my growing collection even if I'm not at home, and I can see my fellow ninjas' ones.

Thanks for incredible prize

1: Only thing I have is the Australian statue from the Injustice: Gods Among Us Collectors Edition
2: I'd probably like to have Heath Ledgers Joker from Sideshow or something as my first real high quality figure.
3: Group buys. Trader score.

Thanks!

Yes have a 18in Rob Zombie Michael Meyers and a 8in V for Vendetta figure just to name a few.

2. What is your favorite feature of this site?

Love the community and taking a look at other peoples collections.

Well, so far I'm the lucky owner of some figures :
Sucker Punch Babydoll and Blondie, Catwoman (Halle Berry version), Sauron, various Disney characters (Yzma, Kida, Jane Porter, Lilo&Stitch...), Iron Man bust from Kotobukiya, and what I don't remember :emb:

Probably Iron Man.

The Steelbooks and Digibooks sections are my fav.

Thanks for this great giveaway ! :bow::thumbs:

1] I collect Sucker Punch statues from Gentler Giant
2] I would buy more SideshowCollectibles Star Wars stuff if I had the room
3] my favorite feature is the collection manager, but wish it had all bluray included, not just SB and digi

1. YEs I do , I have from the Avengers almost all except for Samuel Jackson

2. Im still wanting to get a Batman Figure for my Batmobile

3. I like the GB , and Steelbook area , starting to like the section where Digibooks are being talked about

Take care
john

Thanks for the giveaway

Only figures I currently own are Neca Head Knockers Avengers series

Definitely the steelbook section :)

1. Hot Toys Jack Sparrow DX, joker DX 11, Captain America, Batman DX 12, Rango and Pricilla set, Monsters University Sully and Mike.
Sideshow Collectibles Captain Hook PF.

2. I have Hellboy PF on order

3. The people on this site. Ever since I've joined I've met a lot of great people.

Not yet,

but looking at my first piece to be legendary scale Dr. Doom.

Favourite part of the site is the group buys, coming together to help everyone collect! Awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.