[WINNER CHOSEN] Trolls 4K SteelBook Giveaway! Signed by Co-Director

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
In connection with our (HDN) contacts with the studio we bring to you an exclusive HDN giveaway for the upcoming Best Buy exclusive SteelBook for Trolls on 4K.
Signed by the Co-Director Walt Dohrn , it is factory sealed!
8ED2F9F1-A235-4EE9-9C80-B18BCA5AFCC3.jpeg
E16901F4-614A-4C35-BCF4-C373609C931D.jpeg

Double question- reply below with your favorite Dreamworks film , and favorite missing a SteelBook release! ( to your knowledge)

Thanks for the giveaway!

Favourite - This is a difficult one...probably Megamind (although it could also be Rise of the Guardians, Kung Fu Panda or How to Train Your Dragon)!
Missing - Rise of the Guardians

Great giveaway, thanks! :thanks:

Favourite DreamWorks Film: How to Train Your Dragon (all of them)
Desired in a SteelBook: Chicken Run

Wow! This is an absolutely amazing giveaway!

My favorite is absolutely How To Train Your Dragon

I would love to see a Chicken Run steelbook

Almost feel like I shouldn’t enter this one after my Glass win! .
My favorite Dreamworks movie is probably ‘The Road to El Dorado’ and favorite movie missing a steelbook would probably be Legends of the Fall. I doubt it would get one but I can dream!

Reactions: dfoles
In connection with our (HDN) contacts with the studio we bring to you an exclusive HDN giveaway for the upcoming Best Buy exclusive SteelBook for Trolls on 4K.
Signed by the Co-Director Walt Dohrn , it is factory sealed!
View attachment 463521View attachment 463522

Double question- reply below with your favorite Dreamworks film , and favorite missing a SteelBook release! ( to your knowledge)
My favorite would have to be how to train your dragon. Also any steel book from that movie would be a favorite.