[WINNER CHOSEN] Trolls 4K SteelBook Giveaway! Signed by Co-Director

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
In connection with our (HDN) contacts with the studio we bring to you an exclusive HDN giveaway for the upcoming Best Buy exclusive SteelBook for Trolls on 4K.
Signed by the Co-Director Walt Dohrn , it is factory sealed!
8ED2F9F1-A235-4EE9-9C80-B18BCA5AFCC3.jpeg
E16901F4-614A-4C35-BCF4-C373609C931D.jpeg

Double question- reply below with your favorite Dreamworks film , and favorite missing a SteelBook release! ( to your knowledge)

Thanks for the giveaway

100% shrek 2 and megamind. For both questions

Favorite - How to Train Your Dragon 2
Favorite missing a steelbook - Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas

Thank you so much for another awesome giveaway and good luck to everyone!

Favourite movie:Trolls(I mean come on,who doesn’t love a heartwarming and colourful comedy about the Good Luck Trolls dolls? To be honest,the near ending True Colours scene hit me so hard(emotional wreck)! The whole thing is just so touching. I also really like the songs in the film as well! They are catchy and creative(and touching as well)! Can’t wait for the sequel(Trolls World Tour) and listen to the songs of the sequel! I’m sure the songs will be as good as the first one!

Movie missed with steelbook:Flushed Away,I’m sure that the steelbook would look pretty badass if it’s release! It’s a pretty good movie as well!

Thank you for this wonderful opportunity,Wreck!
Last but not least,good luck everyone!

In connection with our (HDN) contacts with the studio we bring to you an exclusive HDN giveaway for the upcoming Best Buy exclusive SteelBook for Trolls on 4K.
View attachment 463521View attachment 463522

Double question- reply below with your favorite Dreamworks film , and favorite missing a SteelBook release! ( to your knowledge)
Favorite is Shrek.
Steelbook - Prince of Egypt or Shrek collection steelbooks

I absolutely love Trolls but I’m going to say Home Is (just) my favourite - made me laugh so much and we had a great time at the cinema watching it.

I’m hoping for a steel book for Abominable - great film and could have some great artwork :thumbs:

View attachment 463521View attachment 463522

Wow this is one beautiful steelbook! Thanks for the amazing chance!
1. My favorite DreamWorks movie is how to train your dragon
2. A missing DreamWorks steelbook I'll say
The prince of Egypt