[WINNERS CHOSEN] IRON MAN Hot Toys and Manta Lab editions GIVEAWAY

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
5 prizes, 5 winners.

Two are easy to obtain, and you'll need to work a bit for the other three. Read below for T&C.

Chat away. Try to have a meaningful discussion around movies, SteelBooks, pop culture in general.

The first prize is a Hot Toys IRON MAN Mark XXXIII - Silver Centurion, in a like new condition from my collection.

The second prize is a Nimbus+ Apple Arcade Gaming Controller - Apple device not included - tested once to make sure there were no defects. You can read more about it here.

Once this thread reaches 65 pages, the third prize will be unlocked, and I will add a The Hateful Eight Secret Edition - no pack shot, sorry not sorry.

At 100 pages, the fourth and fifth prizes will be unlocked, I will add The Prestige and Blade Runner Manta Lab editions.

Winners cover their own shipping.

Click the like button of this post to indicate you read the rules.

PD1374721665p07.jpg
imgbuy_nimbusapple_001_2.png__1850x800_q100_crop-scale_optimize_subsampling-2.png
FS_overall_5000x.jpg
BR_overall_fs_2000x.jpg

I think they should have taken a different direction with them rather that just completely copy the originals, like a darker version of beauty and the beast could have been really good.
My biggest disappointment was lion King, I love the original but I just did not enjoy the live action. Because it was live action, the hyenas did not have the same affect whatsoever
Lion king is actually the only one I like lol.

Lol, think i will take a look on streaming services as I don't even pay that much for 4k unless it is a 4k disc in a steelbook that I really want
The dvd is £1.50. Although you might be able to find a European version of the blu ray cheap. I have a few German ones for that reason.

Reactions: Watkinss1
Same, it has been nice to actually get to know people in addition to talking steelbooks etc :)
Well if you ever wanna chat feel free to message me. Fair warning apparently most people on here think I'm female hahha. And I'm a guy with a slightly girly username. But if you do can you message me on my Instagram as its far easier.

Well if you ever wanna chat feel free to message me. Fair warning apparently most people on here think I'm female hahha. And I'm a guy with a slightly girly username. But if you do can you message me on my Instagram as its far easier.
Lol, yeah, I think the male/female conversation came up during this thread.
Likewise though, feel free to message me any time, I can be a bit slow at times to reply but I always reply eventually

Reactions: JinxyKatte
Right lol. I mean I didn't love it. But I enjoyed it. The rest have just been meh.
Only live Disney remake I've seen is Beauty and the Beast, and I enjoyed that.

Was planning on seeing Jungle Book, but wife was like NO, NO, NO: Kipling has a dark past that no-one would ever talk about, nuff said on topic.

Dumbo was next on my list, never got round to it and no interest in the others such as Mulan, Lion King, Will Smith Jinn Thing and Pinocchio. Pinocchio trailer looks awful IMO.

I'm genuinely impressed, how many stills did you have to put into that?

My verdict: Rather cool :thumbs:
Honestly I didn't count. My phone backs up my instagram posts in its own folder so I just used those and after that it was pretty simple. But they are on a 0.3 second delay so I guess about 180 or so.

Reactions: GeoRattray
I was just in another thread which got me to ponder this question for the gang.

Once I received an order of 6 steelbooks from Best Buy, who shipped them in an oversized bag. You read that right. They were sloshing all around and banging into each other. But I get something from Manta and it's wrapped like they are champions of freight and a meteor could hit it and it would survive.

What is your worst shipping steelbook nightmare.

Reactions: JinxyKatte

Once I received an order of 6 steelbooks from Best Buy, who shipped them in an oversized bag. You read that right. They were sloshing all around and banging into each other. But I get something from Manta and it's wrapped like they are champions of freight and a meteor could hit it and it would survive.

Amazon. I don't order from them for steels now unless I absolutely have no other choice. ******* A1 sleeve from Italy to uk...

Reactions: RMA

I dont actually recall having any delivery nightmares. Some have been delivered in flimsy cardboard and still been fine.
I did have a blufans delivery where the box was so dented I was expecting it to be a problem but it was so well packaged, the product was completely fine

Reactions: Lenny Nero