[WINNERS CHOSEN] IRON MAN Hot Toys and Manta Lab editions GIVEAWAY

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
5 prizes, 5 winners.

Two are easy to obtain, and you'll need to work a bit for the other three. Read below for T&C.

Chat away. Try to have a meaningful discussion around movies, SteelBooks, pop culture in general.

The first prize is a Hot Toys IRON MAN Mark XXXIII - Silver Centurion, in a like new condition from my collection.

The second prize is a Nimbus+ Apple Arcade Gaming Controller - Apple device not included - tested once to make sure there were no defects. You can read more about it here.

Once this thread reaches 65 pages, the third prize will be unlocked, and I will add a The Hateful Eight Secret Edition - no pack shot, sorry not sorry.

At 100 pages, the fourth and fifth prizes will be unlocked, I will add The Prestige and Blade Runner Manta Lab editions.

Winners cover their own shipping.

Click the like button of this post to indicate you read the rules.

PD1374721665p07.jpg
imgbuy_nimbusapple_001_2.png__1850x800_q100_crop-scale_optimize_subsampling-2.png
FS_overall_5000x.jpg
BR_overall_fs_2000x.jpg

It can certainly be done. As we are mentioning hateful 8, what is everyone's favourite Tarentino film?
I think mine is probably the first kill bill but only slightly ahead of the 2nd. There are others I probably like as much but I can rewatch kill bill more hence this being my pick
I’m going to bend the definition and say Sin City, because it has Jessica Alba in it. He was a special guest director.
come jessica alba GIF

Here's a question for you that may help us along in our endeavor:

What are 5 movies that you would like to see on Steel? Everyone knows I'm a Planet of the Apes junkie, so that's obvisous and therefore won't be on the list. Mine would be:

Emperor of the North
White Line Fever
Heaven Can Wait
Swiss Family Robinson (Disney)
Land That Time Forgot

Reactions: RMA and GeoRattray

What are 5 movies that you would like to see on Steel? Everyone knows I'm a Planet of the Apes junkie, so that's obvisous and therefore won't be on the list. Mine would be:

Emperor of the North
White Line Fever
Heaven Can Wait
Land That Time Forgot
Black Hole
True Lies
Abyss
Escape from Witch Mountain
The Last Starfighter

Emperor of the North
White Line Fever
Heaven Can Wait
Land That Time Forgot
The island preferably 4k.

Emperor of the North
White Line Fever
Heaven Can Wait
Land That Time Forgot
Rounders.

Emperor of the North
White Line Fever
Heaven Can Wait
Land That Time Forgot
Twins

Reactions: RMA and GeoRattray

Emperor of the North
White Line Fever
Heaven Can Wait
Land That Time Forgot
Perfect sense.

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM
SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM
OH...SPAM, WONDERFUL SPAM

It's a sad, sad thing to try to gain advantage by spam answering. I'm going to dislike all of your videos.

Bruce Willis Wtf GIF

• Haha
Reactions: RMA