[WINNERS CHOSEN] IRON MAN Hot Toys and Manta Lab editions GIVEAWAY

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
5 prizes, 5 winners.

Two are easy to obtain, and you'll need to work a bit for the other three. Read below for T&C.

Chat away. Try to have a meaningful discussion around movies, SteelBooks, pop culture in general.

The first prize is a Hot Toys IRON MAN Mark XXXIII - Silver Centurion, in a like new condition from my collection.

The second prize is a Nimbus+ Apple Arcade Gaming Controller - Apple device not included - tested once to make sure there were no defects. You can read more about it here.

Once this thread reaches 65 pages, the third prize will be unlocked, and I will add a The Hateful Eight Secret Edition - no pack shot, sorry not sorry.

At 100 pages, the fourth and fifth prizes will be unlocked, I will add The Prestige and Blade Runner Manta Lab editions.

Winners cover their own shipping.

Click the like button of this post to indicate you read the rules.

PD1374721665p07.jpg
imgbuy_nimbusapple_001_2.png__1850x800_q100_crop-scale_optimize_subsampling-2.png
FS_overall_5000x.jpg
BR_overall_fs_2000x.jpg

Has anyone subscribed to POETS when at work. Stands for P!ss Off Early Tomorrow's Saturday.

Sadly would have liked to have been out by 5pm today, got stuck till 6:30pm and no I don't get paid overtime...

So whats everyone's Friday turning out like?

Has anyone subscribed to POETS when at work. Stands for P!ss Off Early Tomorrow's Saturday.

Sadly would have liked to have been out by 5pm today, got stuck till 6:30pm and no I don't get paid overtime...

So whats everyone's Friday turning out like?
Lol, never heard of POETS but I like what it stands for.

Unfortunately though my day was similar to yours so I feel your pain. Started at 07:00, was due to finish at 17:00 for cover, discovered an issue at about 16:50 and nearly all my staff had gone by then, always happens on a Friday lol

Reactions: GeoRattray
It was a package I got from Amazon that this reminds me of. Flattened like a freakin' pancake. I saw that thing in my box and my heart skipped. I'm sure I said "Oh Noooooooo". I was afraid to open it and see the disaster. Incredibly, amazingly, miraculously, the steelbook survived!!!!!!! Happiness overriding impending doom. That's the ticket.
I sat there for 5 mins before opening my Ironman mondo. But that was like a mega grail for me.

Reactions: jaws finatic
I really don't wanna be like spammy but I have 6 proper videos up now and a bunch of shorts. If my peeps on here would help me out with a few likes, views, comments, it would be very much appreciated. I really want to keep making them. I'm worried I'll become disheartened lol.

Reactions: jaws finatic
I really don't wanna be like spammy but I have 6 proper videos up now and a bunch of shorts. If my peeps on here would help me out with a few likes, views, comments, it would be very much appreciated. I really want to keep making them. I'm worried I'll become disheartened lol.
You gotta do them for months, years, steadily, to keep and garner subscribers. At least that's how it was for all, that reached at least 100k.

Reactions: JinxyKatte
Best, favorite action scenes?

There's a lot, if course, but we need a lot for this thread.

Swordfish is one of my favorite movies, Gabriel Shear one of all-time favorite characters, and there's plenty of cool scenes from it, like the opening round-about 'Matrix' style filmed exploding hostage, or driving Hammers into the bank. But I also like how he starts shooting first at following him cars, and when more arrive, he's got a frak-u M249 machine gun in their face. Been my dream to do that on a city street.

And I of course fully agree with his views, been quoting them for years, like "If you were able to cure a major disease like cancer, but had to kill 1 innocent child, would you do it? How about a 100, how about a 1000? Thousands die every day for no reason, where's your bleeding heart for them!?"
And this one:

Swordfish is one of my favorite movies, Gabriel Shear one of all-time favorite characters, and there's plenty of cool scenes from it, like the opening round-about 'Matrix' style filmed exploding hostage, or driving Hammers into the bank. But I also like how he starts shooting first at following him cars, and when more arrive, he's got a frak-u M249 machine gun in their face. Been my dream to do that on a city street.

And I of course fully agree with his views, been quoting them for years, like "If you were able to cure a major disease like cancer, but had to kill 1 innocent child, would you do it? How about a 100, how about a 1000? Thousands die every day for no reason, where's your bleeding heart for them!?"
And this one:

Swordfish is an amazing film, one of the first films I bought on dvd, great action with a great cast, apart from maybe vinnie Jones but luckily he doesn't talk much lol

Reactions: Lenny Nero

And this one:

Need to add this to my films to rewatch :thumbs:

And this one:

Lets go with 300 and the first battle...

Another one I need to rewatch and had to have from HDZ in my collection :thumbs:

Oh, I just got one of those horizontal flat studio boxes with an artbook, and didn't even upgrade to UHD.

I like the sequel just for the evilish Eva Green, she can stab me any time she wants.

Eva, yum :thumbs:

Lets go for a technically impressive one...

My friend saw this in the cinema (entered on the left), and when he came out, thought the cinema had flipped (exited on the right), really freaked him out :rofl:

Eva, yum :thumbs:

Lets go for a technically impressive one...

My friend saw this in the cinema (entered on the left), and when he came out, thought the cinema had flipped (exited on the right), really freaked him out :rofl:

Every time I watch inception I like it just a little more. It really is fantastic.