[WINNERS CHOSEN] IRON MAN Hot Toys and Manta Lab editions GIVEAWAY

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
5 prizes, 5 winners.

Two are easy to obtain, and you'll need to work a bit for the other three. Read below for T&C.

Chat away. Try to have a meaningful discussion around movies, SteelBooks, pop culture in general.

The first prize is a Hot Toys IRON MAN Mark XXXIII - Silver Centurion, in a like new condition from my collection.

The second prize is a Nimbus+ Apple Arcade Gaming Controller - Apple device not included - tested once to make sure there were no defects. You can read more about it here.

Once this thread reaches 65 pages, the third prize will be unlocked, and I will add a The Hateful Eight Secret Edition - no pack shot, sorry not sorry.

At 100 pages, the fourth and fifth prizes will be unlocked, I will add The Prestige and Blade Runner Manta Lab editions.

Winners cover their own shipping.

Click the like button of this post to indicate you read the rules.

PD1374721665p07.jpg
imgbuy_nimbusapple_001_2.png__1850x800_q100_crop-scale_optimize_subsampling-2.png
FS_overall_5000x.jpg
BR_overall_fs_2000x.jpg

Amazing stuff Iron Man, add me to the list of people that didn't know figure collecting was something many here did, although given the nature of the site I shouldn't be surprised.

I thought the closing credits make it perfectly clear.
You shouldn't answer something like that without dropping some knowledge.

All we know if the video camera fell to the ground and was surrounded by zombies. But we never see what literally happens to the group. Do none of them survive? Do all of them? It's unclear to me.

I have everything Eastwood, including a nice DVD box set of The Good, The Bad & the Ugly. Truly a great film!

Just recently finally saw Tombstone and loved it. Josie Wales is wayyyyy up there, too. Some of the greatest lines ever spoken in film in that movie. Such as "Buzzard's gotta eat. Same as the worms" and possibly my favorite "you boys gonna pull those pistols or stand there and whistle Dixie?". LOL.
The Outlaw Josey Wales is a stone cold classic. agree, some great dialogue, not forgetting :thumbs: :

Bounty hunter: You're wanted, Wales.
Josey Wales: Reckon I'm right popular. You a bounty hunter?
Bounty hunter: A man's got to do something for a living these days.
Josey Wales: Dyin' ain't much of a living, boy.

amazon tom GIF

Reactions: jaws finatic
house stark winter is coming GIF

I'm going to sneak in a serious thing in here, hoping moderators won't get upset or notice, just to ask if the situation with heating bills is really that serious in US, UK, Germany, etc, or if this guy is fear mongering...

Although physical media collectors are probably not the poorest layer of society, most affected by the higher prices.

house stark winter is coming GIF

I'm going to sneak in a serious thing in here, hoping moderators won't get upset or notice, just to ask if the situation with heating bills is really that serious in US, UK, Germany, etc, or if this guy is fear mongering...

Although physical media collectors are probably not the poorest layer of society, most affected by the higher prices.

In the UK, I don't think it is too bad right now but price rise is happening Friday and it is expected to go up a lot and then again as part of the next review.
Whenever I have seen stories of people having to choose either heating or eating I feel it has always been exaggerated but if our government don't step in, that really will be the case for some people. Unfortunately our government are probably the worst we have ever had so I don't hold out much hope

• Informative
Reactions: Lenny Nero
The Outlaw Josey Wales is a stone cold classic. agree, some great dialogue, not forgetting :thumbs: :

Bounty hunter: You're wanted, Wales.
Josey Wales: Reckon I'm right popular. You a bounty hunter?
Bounty hunter: A man's got to do something for a living these days.
Josey Wales: Dyin' ain't much of a living, boy.

amazon tom GIF
This movie, to me, is far beyond just a great western. It's just flat out a great movie.

It really delivers in every conceivable way. Including the ending when he encounters Webster for the last time. Seriously, that scene is just AAAWWWEEESSSOOOMMMEEE!!!!!!!!

Reactions: steelmybeatingheart