[WINNERS CHOSEN] IRON MAN Hot Toys and Manta Lab editions GIVEAWAY

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
5 prizes, 5 winners.

Two are easy to obtain, and you'll need to work a bit for the other three. Read below for T&C.

Chat away. Try to have a meaningful discussion around movies, SteelBooks, pop culture in general.

The first prize is a Hot Toys IRON MAN Mark XXXIII - Silver Centurion, in a like new condition from my collection.

The second prize is a Nimbus+ Apple Arcade Gaming Controller - Apple device not included - tested once to make sure there were no defects. You can read more about it here.

Once this thread reaches 65 pages, the third prize will be unlocked, and I will add a The Hateful Eight Secret Edition - no pack shot, sorry not sorry.

At 100 pages, the fourth and fifth prizes will be unlocked, I will add The Prestige and Blade Runner Manta Lab editions.

Winners cover their own shipping.

Click the like button of this post to indicate you read the rules.

PD1374721665p07.jpg
imgbuy_nimbusapple_001_2.png__1850x800_q100_crop-scale_optimize_subsampling-2.png
FS_overall_5000x.jpg
BR_overall_fs_2000x.jpg

Dawn of the Dead is EPIC!!!! I remember seeing that in the theater before it was released. I worked for a local theater chain and we got in for a sneak peak for free. I had not idea what I was walking into. LOL.

Years later, that moment with my friends is one of my fondest memories. I think of us laughing and shouting out things like "Oh gross" and "that's awesome". Just makes me smile. We were a tight group for sure. Still are. Well, those of us who are left. Really miss those dudes.

Love me a good western, as well.
Are you talking about the original, or the Sarah Polley 2004 one?

Reactions: JinxyKatte
I actually really enjoy both. But I suspect the original.
Yeah, at first I was like, what happened to friends, then I remembered there was another version. I'm one of those millennials that doesn't watch anything older than him, and arrogantly considers the 2004 a one and only Dawn of the Dead.

Sarah Polley is my girl, Go rules!
go-sarah-polley-1108x0-c-default.jpg