Wolverine France Blu-Ray Steelbook 2nd Chance Giveway (Concluded)

How do you typically purchase Steelbook™

Votes: 130 90.3%
  • Major Retailer

Votes: 33 22.9%
  • Trade

Votes: 20 13.9%

• Major Retailer

• Trade

• Major Retailer

• Trade

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm just building my collection, i love the thrill of buying the first release so i go to a major retailer if possible. but most of my scores are from reliable online sellers.

I get them online if its sold out in my nearby stores. I typically like getting them in store during launch day so that I secure some mint ones haha! And trade if they are more rare and unavailable in the country!

Sadly, when it comes to purchasing steelbooks the U.S. is not where you want to live. You don't know how much I wish I could drive to a store and buy a bunch of steels just to guarantee the condition of the steels I am buying. Every steelbook collector can relate with incidents of receiving damaged steels in the mail that ruin your entire day. I have to buy most of my stuff online on sites such as amazon and ebay.

Last edited:
well, i'm buying steelbooks mostly from amazon and from my local forum. But Group Buy in this forum has become an alternative :D

I would say 50% local/retailer and 50% Online.

I think my online purchases will rise as I get deeper into collecting.

I have yet to do a trade for SB's. :(

I would prefer store pickup as I like to pick my own out. But it is a very rare occasion here in the states, so it's mostly online.

We get our fair share of UK exclusive steelbooks I guess, but would be better off living in Germany or Canada .... so it's always online, except when it's not, just pop into HMV for an extra copy of a new release .....

I get most of mine from amazon. Others come from group buys and the rare ones come from ebay or forum members.

Online. Only once bought a steelbook in store and that was Tron/Tron Legacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.