Wonder Woman 1984 (4K+3D+2D and 4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 38) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 7, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip (4K + 3D + BD) - Lenti (4K + BD) - Double Lenti (4K + BD) (Pre-order on May 21 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $179.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Lenti or Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
One Click: Box with Magnet Active Cover + 4 Lenticular Magnet Covers. Spot Glossy, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing, Spot Matte
Full Slip: Spot Foil Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Full Glossy, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

box_packshot_2000x.jpgFS_packshot_2000x.jpgLS_packshot_2000x.jpgDLS_packshot_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm.
I really like the single lenti and the full slip. Not liking the double lenti at all but the other 2 are good.
I was hoping on the booklet art to be a slip so that’s a bit of a downer but the FS and SL are decent imo

Hmmm not sure about the slips, but if I had to pick one I'd go for the SL. That artwork I'm sure will look amazing as a Lenti, also surprised to see some new goodies for the OC.

EDIT: Wonder if this'll sell out within 5 minutes like the first film

A touch underwhelming if I'm honest, particularly the rear of the steelbook and the rear of the SL. The WWA steel actually has a better design imo, but it's not so great in the flesh.

The FS doesn't look quite right, specifically the title. Don't like the DL images. So I'm leaning towards the SL, hopefully we don't get shafted by another p*ss poor blurry lenti though :confused:

Reactions: Flloydo
A touch underwhelming if I'm honest, particularly the rear of the steelbook and the rear of the SL. The WWA steel actually has a better design imo, but it's not so great in the flesh.

The FS doesn't look quite right, specifically the title. Don't like the DL images. So I'm leaning towards the SL, hopefully we don't get shafted by another p*ss poor blurry lenti though :confused:

After my post I noticed the back of the steel art and yeah that’s very unimaginative. Really disappointing tbh. The U.K. WWA seriously does have better art but it’s hugely let down by it’s finish.

And also noticed the title on the FS and DL and it just don’t look right as Wonder Woman 1984. Works much better as WW84.

I do really like the Full slip though. Think it could be the winner. I like the single lenti too but the whole lenti situation worries me. I thought they improved with Dunkirk but I’m yet to see drive in hand

I get the idea behind having the shots of colour but looking at the set overall I think the colour is a bit too overdone.

4P lenticular magnets.......Oh hell yeah!!
Look good enough for me, really nice!

Trust me I aint picky because I am gonna buy all the One Clicks!

After my post I noticed the back of the steel art and yeah that’s very unimaginative. Really disappointing tbh. The U.K. WWA seriously does have better art but it’s hugely let down by it’s finish.

And also noticed the title on the FS and DL and it just don’t look right as Wonder Woman 1984. Works much better as WW84.

I do really like the Full slip though. Think it could be the winner. I like the single lenti too but the whole lenti situation worries me. I thought they improved with Dunkirk but I’m yet to see drive in hand
I've got the bestbuy WWA, which is better with a light gloss varnish. It's still not amazing, but better than the UK streaky zero finish :vomit:

Agree on the titles, it just looks odd like that. Main reason I'm put off from the FS. Plus the title looks squished and out of place at the top.

I have the same fear over the lenti... Dunkirk was great, but OUATIH and BoP really weren't. The drive ones look good quality, just boring images.

For those that are unaware. The zeta steel art is the front of the single lenti slip. Just incase no one wants to double up on art.

I've got the bestbuy WWA, which is better with a light gloss varnish. It's still not amazing, but better than the UK streaky zero finish :vomit:

Agree on the titles, it just looks odd like that. Main reason I'm put off from the FS. Plus the title looks squished and out of place at the top.

I have the same fear over the lenti... Dunkirk was great, but OUATIH and BoP really weren't. The drive ones look good quality, just boring images.

were the US and U.K. WWA the same artworks? I can’t remember. I just remember loving the funky U.K. version with the liquid style background (not the 8bit game style art)

I think the whole title looks better in white on the FS spine than In black on the DL spine though. But the FS has really grown on me already. Plus if I go for this and zeta I don’t want duplicate art and they are using the SL art on their steel.
i just hope zeta use different arts on their slips.

I think the drive lentis look okay, mine should be arriving today too. So I’ll be able to see soon

were the US and U.K. WWA the same artworks? I can’t remember. I just remember loving the funky U.K. version with the liquid style background (not the 8bit game style art)

I think the whole title looks better in white on the FS spine than In black on the DL spine though. But the FS has really grown on me already. Plus if I go for this and zeta I don’t want duplicate art and they are using the SL art on their steel.
i just hope zeta use different arts on their slips.

I think the drive lentis look okay, mine should be arriving today too. So I’ll be able to see soon
Bestbuy had the same steelbook as HMV, so the gold 'oil painting' type one. I do really like the design and it's certainly better in gloss than zero that's for sure :rofl:

I'm going to have to think on the FS, it is growing on me too. I won't keep this and hdz (if i get that one), I'm just concerned about the lenti quality. I'm already partially regretting getting the BoP DL over the FS, no matter now much I like the police car poster :rolleyes:

How much is shipping to the UK now? Haven't bought a Manta Lab steelbook since A Star is Born

Tenet was $17 to the U.K. for a single version

Bestbuy had the same steelbook as HMV, so the gold 'oil painting' type one. I do really like the design and it's certainly better in gloss than zero that's for sure :rofl:

I'm going to have to think on the FS, it is growing on me too. I won't keep this and hdz (if i get that one), I'm just concerned about the lenti quality. I'm already partially regretting getting the BoP DL over the FS, no matter now much I like the police car poster :rolleyes:

yeah that’s the one I was thinking of. It’s great art. Better than manta and zeta but yeah that finish is shocking. I’m just sick of matte

I honestly think the full slip will turn out the winner unless they now have blufans style lentis. Which I doubt

The BoP full slip is incredible. Easily the best slip and the finish is outstanding. The subtle spot gloss on the images are amazing and the back is unreal too

• Thanks
Reactions: Wonga
Tenet was $17 to the U.K. for a single version
Was it? Could've sworn the BoP restock was $14.
yeah that’s the one I was thinking of. It’s great art. Better than manta and zeta but yeah that finish is shocking. I’m just sick of matte

I honestly think the full slip will turn out the winner unless they now have blufans style lentis. Which I doubt

The BoP full slip is incredible. Easily the best slip and the finish is outstanding. The subtle spot gloss on the images are amazing and the back is unreal too
Great art, yep, also very sick of sh*t UK WB finishes now.

You may be right r.e the FS, thinking I may get both and make a judgement call in hand and shift the one i don't like.

There is some regret r.e BoP FS, it does look awesome. I knew the DL wasn't great going in though, I just wanted a slip of that police car poster :rofl: Honestly I only bought it as a stopgap until hdz eventually release theirs :rolleyes:

Was it? Could've sworn the BoP restock was $14.

Great art, yep, also very sick of sh*t UK WB finishes now.

You may be right r.e the FS, thinking I may get both and make a judgement call in hand and shift the one i don't like.

There is some regret r.e BoP FS, it does look awesome. I knew the DL wasn't great going in though, I just wanted a slip of that police car poster :rofl: Honestly I only bought it as a stopgap until hdz eventually release theirs :rolleyes:

the BoP restock might of been but Dunkirk was 100% $17 for delivery. I remember mentioning it in the thread too on pre order. That was the cheapest option

I’m sure you won’t have an issue shifting it after release (whatever one you keep)

Yeah I wanted a slip with that too. I was so disappointed when the lenti arrived though. It’s better than their OUATIH DL but still not their usual standard. Zeta are also using that art on their DL too. As back art. FYI (you prob already know that)