China
Release date: December 12, 2017
Pre-order on November 8 at 10 AM - EST USA
Price:
Box set $109.99
Double Lenti $47.99
Lenti Edition $45.99
Print run: 2000

BS---WW bxoset.jpgBS---WW 4K lenti.jpgBS---WW double lenti.jpgBS---WW SP.jpgBS---WW lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love myself a good Lenti but do wish HDzeta had an awesome finish Fullslip on offer too :( They're capable of producing slips with amazing touches/detailing when they want to (just look at the back of the SS Joker slip :drool:) yet we're bombarded with a Double Lenti, two Single Lenti's and a Lenticular Boxset :bag: (Even BvS had an awesome Fullslip).

On the flip side however, they've had some let downs too, Sucker Punch for example.

But as I said, I'm a Lenti lover but can equally appreciate a well executed Fullslip with all the trimmings and finishing touches, etc. Sadly that's missing here and the only option for a WW Fullslip lies with Manta but I'm not mad on the artwork :dunno: One positive to note is that it doesn't feel recycled or overused like most of the Lenticular artworks from both retailers though.

Feels like I'm currently stuck in a ruck and amidst Lenticular overkill lol :muted:

• Thanks
Reactions: adarkcorner
I love myself a good Lenti but do wish HDzeta had an awesome finish Fullslip on offer too :( They're capable of producing slips with amazing touches/detailing when they want to (just look at the back of the SS Joker slip :drool:) yet we're bombarded with a Double Lenti, two Single Lenti's and a Lenticular Boxset :bag: (Even BvS had an awesome Fullslip).

On the flip side however, they've had some let downs too, Sucker Punch for example.

But as I said, I'm a Lenti lover but can equally appreciate a well executed Fullslip with all the trimmings and finishing touches, etc. Sadly that's missing here and the only option for a WW Fullslip lies with Manta but I'm not mad on the artwork :dunno: One positive to note is that it doesn't feel recycled or overused like most of the Lenticular artworks from both retailers though.

Feels like I'm currently stuck in a ruck and amidst Lenticular overkill lol :muted:
Boxset---109.99 USD
Double Side Lenti---47.99 USD
Lenti Edition---45.99 USD
...Forgot how reasonably priced HDzeta's Boxsets are :LOL::censored: Looks like I'll be in for another one then :angel:

Is that all we're getting today then? No individual beauty shots? I know we've seen the slips already so all that's left to show is some art books and character cards but would still be nice to see them :(

So as this is probably going to be my first hdzeta GB, how does the payment for the shipping go? Do you pay upfront for everything like with blufans or is it closer to release date?

Status
Not open for further replies.