Wonder Woman (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 11) [Hong Kong]

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Release date: November 24, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set (Pre-order on October 20, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $48.99 (Full Slip) - $48.99 (Lenti) - $49.99 (Double Lenti)- $149.97 (Box Set)
Notes: Print Run (2000 units for both Domestic and International)

IMG_0620.jpg IMG_0621.jpg IMG_0622.jpg IMG_0623.jpg
. Pre-order Date: 8PM, October 20th, 2017 (HKT, GMT+8)
2. Release Date: November 24th, 2017
3. Print Run (2000 units for both Domestic and International)
(Limited to 2 Copies per Customer for each edition)
*Full Slip(2D+3D)($48.99): 300 Units
*Lenticular Full Slip(2D+3D)($48.99): 300 Units
*Lenticular Full Slip (2D+4KUHD)($49.99) : 200 Units
*One Click ($149.97): 400 Sets (Includes all editions, Matching Numbers)
4. Goodies
- Full sized Booklet with Digibook contents, Character Cards, Post Cards, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Exclusive Lenticular Sticker, Envelope, Specification Tip-on
5. Effects
- Full Slip: High Quality Full Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + Spot Matte +Spot Glossy + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- Double Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular x 2 + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing
- One Click Box: Built with MDF for better appearance and durability + Spot Matte + Spot Glossy + Embossing
18882226_1408654149244689_6771903603877436364_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Manta Lab is top notch quality for both lenticulars and full slips. They've always amazed me with their quality.
Honestly, I was horribly disappointed with their Logan double lenti. The front lenti was the worst I've seen so far so I'm a bit wary when it comes to Manta Lentis. There's hoping their WW full slip doesn't disappoint.

10 More One Clicks in the GB will be made available for members interested at 10 PM CDT tonight.

Single editions if available will be announced before being added to the GB system.

Thanks

i still like the original art better...

why don't they put the disc arts on each edition so it's clear what we'd be getting?... and how come all editions get the same booklets, same cards...

anyway still can't make a decision ML or HDZeta, how about you guys?

Last edited:
Wait, the beauty shots went up and the GB is basically sold out and we had no prior notice? Somebody dropped the ball. This is like how Kimchi's GBs usually go. At least we knew months ahead of time Manta was tackling this one. Sometimes with Kimchi we don't even know a release exists until the GB starts...

Still deciding on Manta versus HDzeta. Zeta's slips will be amazing but Manta's steel should have the better finish. Though lately HDzeta's been restricting the 4K disc to their one click, so if I want a future proof release, Manta's the cheapest option.

I like HDzeta's double lenti design better, but Manta's comes with the 4K disc. And I like Manta's single lenti the best of any of the slips between the two retailers. I'll probably end up going with that one.

Still, this movie is so great I wouldn't mind double dipping.

... and how come all editions get the same booklets, same cards...

When it comes to ''Premium Releases'' with multiple editions;

~ Blufans, FAC and HDzeta will offer ''Different Bonus Items'' per each edition. So when purchased together(1-Click), the editions will complement each other.

~ Kimchi, Nova Media and Manta Lab offers the ''Same Group of Bonus Items'' for all of the editions. So you get the same bonus item 2 or 3 times depending on the number of editions for a specific release.

• Thanks
Reactions: goufcustom