Wonder Woman (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 11) [Hong Kong]

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Release date: November 24, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set (Pre-order on October 20, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $48.99 (Full Slip) - $48.99 (Lenti) - $49.99 (Double Lenti)- $149.97 (Box Set)
Notes: Print Run (2000 units for both Domestic and International)

IMG_0620.jpg IMG_0621.jpg IMG_0622.jpg IMG_0623.jpg
. Pre-order Date: 8PM, October 20th, 2017 (HKT, GMT+8)
2. Release Date: November 24th, 2017
3. Print Run (2000 units for both Domestic and International)
(Limited to 2 Copies per Customer for each edition)
*Full Slip(2D+3D)($48.99): 300 Units
*Lenticular Full Slip(2D+3D)($48.99): 300 Units
*Lenticular Full Slip (2D+4KUHD)($49.99) : 200 Units
*One Click ($149.97): 400 Sets (Includes all editions, Matching Numbers)
4. Goodies
- Full sized Booklet with Digibook contents, Character Cards, Post Cards, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Exclusive Lenticular Sticker, Envelope, Specification Tip-on
5. Effects
- Full Slip: High Quality Full Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + Spot Matte +Spot Glossy + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- Double Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular x 2 + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing
- One Click Box: Built with MDF for better appearance and durability + Spot Matte + Spot Glossy + Embossing
18882226_1408654149244689_6771903603877436364_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Presumably last in the line of the 7 and a half / 8 WW steelbooks released / to be released . . .
As for the steelbook artwork - not one of the better ones I feel.

Great would have been the black 'n' gold Australian/Italian "Princess" steelbook in full gloss with creative 'bossing . . . to the back art as well.

If they can leave the ugly "DC" logo off the front - on the spine only - of at least a couple of these different steelbook editions they can surely do the same here.

upload_2017-10-11_4-27-12.png
upload_2017-10-11_4-25-56.png
upload_2017-10-11_4-32-32.png
Wonder-Woman-steelbook-IT-5.jpg N.B. messing around with colours/contrast to try to make it look more glossy than it actually is.

Quick reminder of the WONDER WOMAN steelbooks so far (International steelbook TBC . . . between (a) and (b)):-
(a) France (etc. ?) ---------------- (b) UK (etc.?) ----------------------------------------------------- (c) ML ------------------------------------------------------------- (d) HDZ --------------------------------------------------- (e) AUS/IT
upload_2017-10-11_5-17-31.png
upload_2017-10-10_19-56-24-png.338369
upload_2017-8-19_14-36-29-png.329006
182587_large.jpg

-------------------------------- (f) GER ----------------------------------------------------------- (g) US --------------------
183580_large.jpg
186357_large.jpg
180987_large.jpg

Last edited:
My goodness...you have to be really fast with ordering!
If you don’t look every day you can miss a great release.

No time to think.....One click secured :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Aniv
So the GB has been and gone?! There isn't even a link to it in the OP, so I still wouldn't even know it had happened if it wasn't for reading the posts here...after the event :dunno:.

I guess I'll have to try and buy direct on the 20th.
I have to admit that I normally just check the first post to see if links to the GB have been added and was quite confused when people were talking about securing copies. When going to the Group Buy part of the site I then saw you could already order it.
So it seems you need to track the posts too. Sometimes you will also see posts about extra copies being added at a certain time.

My conclusion, if you interested in a release check out the entire thread.

Weren't the cards different in each Alien Covenant release or did I imagine that in the mock ups

No they were the same with Manta Lab, same Character Cards, same PostCArds, Same Booklet in each edition. You can see on the Beautyshots.

FilmArena Collection were different for each editions.

All 3 Alien Covenant editions have different character cards for each set, i've just checked. It's nothing major but sets each set apart slightly other than the slip

All 3 Alien Covenant editions have different character cards for each set, i've just checked. It's nothing major but sets each set apart slightly other than the slip

You are right, but it's not really an ''added value'' :wacky: Same amount of cards and only Characters that subtly differs, it is not like we are getting more Bonus items. if I get 2 editions I won't think to myself ''ah this is cool both editions complement each other'', it's too subtle.

The point I am trying to make is when multi dipping on a 1-click, I don't really feel it's special in regards to the same ''type'' of Bonus items for all edition. If you look at Doctor Strange Blufans or Fantastic Beasts Blufans or Argo HDzeta Golden Label this is what I mean, ''each editions are totally different in their approach of the Bonus Items'', when all editions together they all complement each other.

Last edited:
i still like the original art better...

why don't they put the disc arts on each edition so it's clear what we'd be getting?... and how come all editions get the same booklets, same cards...

anyway still can't make a decision ML or HDZeta, how about you guys?
Will the GB be restocked with any qty @Aniv? :angel:

Not sure at this moment, if it does get restocked I will post an advance notice on details and when in this thread.

Thanks for the GB @Aniv, ordered the single lenti. I know this has been discussed a lot, but I think that giving a few days notification for the GB would be appreciated by a lot of people :)
I certainly would've appreciated that. I didnt come here for 24 hrs and i've completed missed all the GBs. :(
@Aniv Any chance of restocking? :watch::notworthy: (EDIT: nvm you JUST answered that question)

Or can i just have the steelbook? I love the artwork and so far there's only 2 slipcovers with that lasso artwork. This steelbook should be epic!

@bloodsnake007 Did you get on the GBs?