Wonder Woman (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 11) [Hong Kong]

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Release date: November 24, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set (Pre-order on October 20, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $48.99 (Full Slip) - $48.99 (Lenti) - $49.99 (Double Lenti)- $149.97 (Box Set)
Notes: Print Run (2000 units for both Domestic and International)

IMG_0620.jpg IMG_0621.jpg IMG_0622.jpg IMG_0623.jpg
. Pre-order Date: 8PM, October 20th, 2017 (HKT, GMT+8)
2. Release Date: November 24th, 2017
3. Print Run (2000 units for both Domestic and International)
(Limited to 2 Copies per Customer for each edition)
*Full Slip(2D+3D)($48.99): 300 Units
*Lenticular Full Slip(2D+3D)($48.99): 300 Units
*Lenticular Full Slip (2D+4KUHD)($49.99) : 200 Units
*One Click ($149.97): 400 Sets (Includes all editions, Matching Numbers)
4. Goodies
- Full sized Booklet with Digibook contents, Character Cards, Post Cards, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Exclusive Lenticular Sticker, Envelope, Specification Tip-on
5. Effects
- Full Slip: High Quality Full Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + Spot Matte +Spot Glossy + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- Double Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular x 2 + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing
- One Click Box: Built with MDF for better appearance and durability + Spot Matte + Spot Glossy + Embossing
18882226_1408654149244689_6771903603877436364_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i wonder how many people got a special message letting them know ahead of time

No one. Aniv came here to announce the GB as soon as he got the word from Manta. You have to either check the forum multiple times every day or sign up for automatic email notices of newly posted GBs if you don't want to miss out on certain items. Same as it's always been.

• Thanks
Reactions: Radagast
I’ve decided, this steelbook rocks and edges out HDzeta’s by a smidge

I like the design better and it’ll have a better finish

Plus the single lenti design is just outstanding

Alot of talk of ditching this in favour of HDzeta or vice versa... how many of us realistically of only ever single dipped on a DC/Marvel release? Most people double/triple/quadruple dipped on previous DC offerings. BVS was put out by HMV, Manta, Novamedia and HDzeta and only one of those companies offered a WEA, Suicide Squad was released by all the same companies again.

It's not really a toss up especially when both companies put out great releases AND both companies this time are putting out their own WEA steels as opposed to one WWA and one WEA. This is Manta so you know its going to be an awesome package, the steel mock up looks great and its super limited, what isn't there to want? We're still going to be going for that set in any event

Alot of talk of ditching this in favour of HDzeta or vice versa... how many of us realistically of only ever single dipped on a DC/Marvel release? Most people double/triple/quadruple dipped on previous DC offerings. BVS was put out by HMV, Manta, Novamedia and HDzeta and only one of those companies offered a WEA, Suicide Squad was released by all the same companies again.

It's not really a toss up especially when both companies put out great releases AND both companies this time are putting out their own WEA steels as opposed to one WWA and one WEA. This is Manta so you know its going to be an awesome package, the steel mock up looks great and its super limited, what isn't there to want? We're still going to be going for that set in any event

Me! Blufans for Marvel, HDZeta for DC. This will be the first Manta exclusive I won't be buying as I'm not double dipping

Reactions: OMRA1080
Me! Blufans for Marvel, HDZeta for DC. This will be
I also have the first Manta exclusive, especially that this is a major player from my country, hope we will be satisfied

This is also the first Manta exclusive, especially since it's a major player from my country and it's exciting, I hope we'll be happy

There already has been a GB for this release on facebook!! In the Mantalab Worldwide Collectors group! Don't know how it happened but it had and the prices didn't seem too bad either postage was included. Might be a couple single Lentis left now

yeah friday is going to be tough for anyone wanting the double lenti(myself included)

However I do have the HMV steel so I can at least watch the movie.
Just fallen in love with these double lenti's and love this movie....if not, I'll keep trying and maybe one day :)

Don't like the front artwork of the double lenti since day one. Absolutely no likeness with Gal Gadot...
Completely agree with you. I really dislike the artwork and that makes the single lenti the only edition I like from Manta personally. It will be between that or an HDzeta edition. Not sure which one yet :(

Reactions: yy0925
Not aimed at anybody in particular, and this happens speciifically in most threads, but i have noticed this before and I get the impression sometimes when people aren't quick enough in obtaining a copy of something they sort of sway towards something else and change their opinion based on 'sour grapes' as opposed to genuinely disliking that particular artwork. Different preferences for different people of course.

Not aimed at anybody in particular, and this happens speciifically in most threads, but i have noticed this before and I get the impression sometimes when people aren't quick enough in obtaining a copy of something they sort of sway towards something else and change their opinion based on 'sour grapes' as opposed to genuinely disliking that particular artwork. Different preferences for different people of course.
This is normal behaviour. The same for 4K. When people don’t have a 4K TV it’s bad. Just ignore it. :thumbs:
And I know it’s sometimes hard to do (my own experience):emb:

• Thanks
Reactions: Covcraig