Wonka (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 68) [Hong Kong]

Oct 28, 2019
Release date: May 24, 2024
Purchase links: One Click - Full Slip - Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B (Pre-order on March 22, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $175.97 (One Click) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $54.99 (Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B)

BC809135-639A-4C03-83EC-67FBD7571638.jpeg 7A2D2C3C-B71E-40E3-BD7A-D1700E066627.jpeg C5819F3C-97AE-4216-A6B4-7A2EC6E985C6.jpeg 46593EAA-7EB0-45DD-9A5C-D5ED6FAB40F5.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not associated with Aniv. Just treat it like a regular store
Can I just check as this is a different site to the Aniv bluraylife site that members can purchase okay from this link and do we need to add in our member name ?

Very confused with group buys at the mo.

Reactions: snow flake
Can I just check as this is a different site to the Aniv bluraylife site that members can purchase okay from this link and do we need to add in our member name ?

Very confused with group buys at the mo.
It's not just for members of HDN, and is not associated with this forum, not paying fees here, therefore absolutely no need for any usernames.
If you have an account at Shoppay or PayPal already, you can just buy through that with addresses in their 'memory'.

There is that too.. there's so much potential, but the slip art for all of these lack the backdrop you'd expect for the film. The orange one for example, there's a poster where it's much better... instead they've just chosen to add a photoshopped orange blurr behind him. They've missed the IMAX poster completely too, which is better than all 3 slips.
Yep. This.

Reactions: yeslek
Did I read correctly there only doing 400 OC’s? and fewer singles as well.
They haven’t made that few OC’s for a preorder title in at least 18 months. I think my last Manta OC with only 400 copies Fight Club, Wonder Woman?
Guess they know that this is not going to have the same appetite as there regular releases?

They haven’t made that few OC’s for a preorder title in at least 18 months. I think my last Manta OC with only 400 copies Fight Club, Wonder Woman?
Guess they know that this is not going to have the same appetite as there regular releases?
Blue Beetle only had 400 as well.

Total steelbook print run of 3.2k?

I see a few mentioning the steel is embossed but the website reads debossed. I'm so confused. I do think it would be better embossed though. Manta seem to not emboss as much as they used to. I'm glad Aquaman will be to match the other. Then again they didn't match Godzilla with GvK. Blah blah blah.

I see a few mentioning the steel is embossed but the website reads debossed. I'm so confused. I do think it would be better embossed though. Manta seem to not emboss as much as they used to. I'm glad Aquaman will be to match the other. Then again they didn't match Godzilla with GvK. Blah blah blah.

It's debossed. Anyone saying it's embossed is an idiot who probably doesn't understand the difference

@tha_lunatic stop spreading false information :rolleyes:

:naughty:

All we know for sure, is its a lower print run.

My only gripe is I would have preferred the FS as some kinda Lenti, but Lenti A is simple and lovely enough so am going for that one.

The FS slip is the clear winner IMO but am not as big a fan of a movie to want two copies (heck, I’ve only have maybe 5 one clicks ever as I dont like multiple copies of movies). Lenti B suits the promotional artwork as there was a LOT of focus on orange/gold and that one piece of chocolate. But Lenti A just looks nicer to me, assuming the purple/burgundy colour keeps its rich vibrancy.

Blue Beetle only had 400 as well.
My bad forgot about that, had absolutely no interest in that whatsoever. Was that as bad as the trailer looked?
Blue Beatle is the only recent title with such a low print run from Manta from what I can tell.
I think Joker is the last Manta release less than 600 OC’s and that was released back in 2020 from what I can tell.