Wreck-It Ralph (3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #3)-gift [China]

Are you trying to reserve the 'sticker' or 'notebook' version?

• Sticker

Votes: 168 48.8%
  • Notebook

Votes: 108 31.4%
  • Neither

Votes: 36 10.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 32 9.3%

• Total voters

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Release date: July 2013
NOTE - Blufans.com does NOT ship directly to non-Chinese destinations
Group Buy: Stickers or Notebook

The front:
View attachment 29541

The back:
wir-sb2.JPG

Inside art:
insideart.JPG

Bonus Gifts (Notebook or Sticker, can only choose one):
Notebook version here
Sticker version here

2D details:
WRECK-IT RALPH – 2D BD
Region:A.B.C.
Aspect Ratio: 2.39:1
Runtime: 01:41:06
Audio:
• English | 7.1 | DTS-HDMA
• Cantonese | 7.1 | DTS-HDHR
• Vietnamese | 7.1 | DTS-HDHR
• Mandarin PRC | 5.1 | Dolby Digital
• Mandarin | 5.1 | Dolby Digital
Subtitle:
• English | ESL
• English | SDH
• Indonesian Bahasa
• Malay Bahasa
• Vietnamese
• Simplified Chinese for English
• Simplified Chinese for Mandarin
• Traditional Chinese for English
• Traditional Chinese for Mandarin
Bonus:
Paperman Run Time(00:00:00)
Bit By Bit: Creating The Worlds Of Wreck - It Ralph Run Time(00:00:00)
Disney Intermission:The Gamers Guide To Wreck-It Ralph Run Time(00:00:00)
Alternate & Deleted Scenes Run Time(00:00:00)
Video Game Commercials Run Time(00:00:00)
Learn How To Take Your Favorite Movies On The Go: Disney Digital Copy Run Time(00:01:02)

3D details:
WRECK-IT RALPH – 3D BD
Region:A.B.C.
Aspect Ratio: 2.39:1
Runtime: 01:41:06
Audio:
• English | 7.1 | DTS-HDMA
• Cantonese | 7.1 | DTS-HDHR
• Vietnamese | 7.1 | DTS-HDHR
• Mandarin PRC | 5.1 | Dolby Digital
• Mandarin | 5.1 | Dolby Digital
Subtitle:
• English | ESL
• English | SDH
• Indonesian Bahasa
• Malay Bahasa
• Vietnamese
• Simplified Chinese for English
• Simplified Chinese for Mandarin
• Traditional Chinese for English
• Traditional Chinese for Mandarin
Bonus:
Paperman Run Time(00:00:00)

Full 3D slip:

3dslip.JPG

Regular Slip :
regslip.jpg

Attachments

• WIRF.JPG
    WIRF.JPG
    191.4 KB · Views: 664
  • WIRF.png
    WIRF.png
    14.5 KB · Views: 593
Last edited by a moderator:
Just received WIR 2d and 3d slips along with Jack Reacher. I just wanted say thanks to Kevin for his hard work and time he's put in to making these groupbuys possible for everyone to be able enjoy these blufans releases. Nevertheless, I respect his choice and wish him all the best.

Reactions: Thelite13
Kevin can you please put me on the list for an exchange also? I keep mine sealed and my 3D has a loose disc and the 2D and a paint chip that i can see through the shrink wrap.

Will post a pic of that later.

Thank You.

Im waiting for the 2D slip, but John was sick and is now on Hol until the end of September, so I'm sure he'll send out the remaining when he gets back

Reactions: moz147
I am now convinced that 90% of the copies got damages (paint chips, small dents, surface scratches on the back).

All the 3 copies I got (notebook, sticker, white slip) have the same kind of damages (indents on the case opening, scratches on the back and some kind of vertical line running across the entire length of the steelbook from top to bottom similar to Jack Reacher).

I hope there are mint copies available for replacement.

From the little I know, and what I've been told, is that a certain amount of steels will be available for exchange. So the buyers would have an open, empty, and damaged steel that they will send back to the hub in their country, which can be exchanged for any empty & (hopefully) mint one.

I personally have suggested that members will larger defects and problems get priority over others, meaning ones with loose discs would be lower on the list for replacement.

I've not heard too much more about this lately, so I don't know any more details at this point, including how many copies will be available and how they are allocated, so hopefully it is still accurate and helps some of you out there.

I also heard mention about a refund program as well, but that was just said in passing.

Thanks bud. If MINT replacements are not available then will affected parties be offered a refund or credit note that can be used for future Blufans Steels?

No idea, wish I had more info to share.

I'm still short about 6 copies for my requesting members from the group buy - still haven't heard what's happening with those.

Personally, I think they are trying to sort out GI Joe and Face/Off before they go back and revisit the replacement / refund idea.

All guess work on my part.

Reactions: tono06 and lgans316
Exchange for loose disc seems too harsh to ask mate.EEK!

Especially when "fixing" a loose disc inside a sealed steelbook is fairly easy in most cases (discussed in the Help For Loose Discs thread).

I would suggest using an el cheapo steelbook when doing it for the first time, as it can be difficult to believe that "it really bounces back when compressed that hard" :D

I've now fixed three loose discs in sealed steelbooks (one was a 2-disc steelbook), but I can tell you that the first time was unnerving EEK!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: lgans316
Hi Kevin / Other Mods,

I returned the empty cases to the London HUB host today. I think you need to come up with an action plan and timelines for the replacement to ensure that buyers aren't kept waiting for a long period when they have waited this long to get their copies in hand. I think people who picked up their copies from the hubs should be given a deadline for returning back to expedite the exchange process.

Hi Kevin / Other Mods,

I returned the empty cases to the London HUB host today. I think you need to come up with an action plan and timelines for the replacement to ensure that buyers aren't kept waiting for a long period when they have waited this long to get their copies in hand. I think people who picked up their copies from the hubs should be given a deadline for returning back to expedite the exchange process.

I would also send this via PM to Kevin if you haven't already.

Reactions: lgans316
Sort of wondering what will be the situation for many of us getting their steels via the EU and RoW HUB, as WIR shipments coincided with John's vacation.

Not really worried, but I anticipate that I won't be able to see/inspect my WIR steels for at least another three weeks.