Wreck-It Ralph (3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #3)-gift [China]

Are you trying to reserve the 'sticker' or 'notebook' version?

• Sticker

Votes: 168 48.8%
  • Notebook

Votes: 108 31.4%
  • Neither

Votes: 36 10.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 32 9.3%

• Total voters

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Release date: July 2013
NOTE - Blufans.com does NOT ship directly to non-Chinese destinations
Group Buy: Stickers or Notebook

The front:
View attachment 29541

The back:
wir-sb2.JPG

Inside art:
insideart.JPG

Bonus Gifts (Notebook or Sticker, can only choose one):
Notebook version here
Sticker version here

2D details:
WRECK-IT RALPH – 2D BD
Region:A.B.C.
Aspect Ratio: 2.39:1
Runtime: 01:41:06
Audio:
• English | 7.1 | DTS-HDMA
• Cantonese | 7.1 | DTS-HDHR
• Vietnamese | 7.1 | DTS-HDHR
• Mandarin PRC | 5.1 | Dolby Digital
• Mandarin | 5.1 | Dolby Digital
Subtitle:
• English | ESL
• English | SDH
• Indonesian Bahasa
• Malay Bahasa
• Vietnamese
• Simplified Chinese for English
• Simplified Chinese for Mandarin
• Traditional Chinese for English
• Traditional Chinese for Mandarin
Bonus:
Paperman Run Time(00:00:00)
Bit By Bit: Creating The Worlds Of Wreck - It Ralph Run Time(00:00:00)
Disney Intermission:The Gamers Guide To Wreck-It Ralph Run Time(00:00:00)
Alternate & Deleted Scenes Run Time(00:00:00)
Video Game Commercials Run Time(00:00:00)
Learn How To Take Your Favorite Movies On The Go: Disney Digital Copy Run Time(00:01:02)

3D details:
WRECK-IT RALPH – 3D BD
Region:A.B.C.
Aspect Ratio: 2.39:1
Runtime: 01:41:06
Audio:
• English | 7.1 | DTS-HDMA
• Cantonese | 7.1 | DTS-HDHR
• Vietnamese | 7.1 | DTS-HDHR
• Mandarin PRC | 5.1 | Dolby Digital
• Mandarin | 5.1 | Dolby Digital
Subtitle:
• English | ESL
• English | SDH
• Indonesian Bahasa
• Malay Bahasa
• Vietnamese
• Simplified Chinese for English
• Simplified Chinese for Mandarin
• Traditional Chinese for English
• Traditional Chinese for Mandarin
Bonus:
Paperman Run Time(00:00:00)

Full 3D slip:

3dslip.JPG

Regular Slip :
regslip.jpg

Attachments

• WIRF.JPG
    WIRF.JPG
    191.4 KB · Views: 664
  • WIRF.png
    WIRF.png
    14.5 KB · Views: 593
Last edited by a moderator:
i can't say what the percentage is of all the major problems there are with this release.but just keep in mind,whatever it might be:blu rays,electronics or any other collectibles,you will usually only here posting about their valuable when there is something wrong.that is just the nature of the beast.so there may well be a lot of members with no problems at all but you will never hear it from them.it just doesn't really happen.for me,i've had no issues with the copy i received.it's not perfect but you will hardly find anything literally perfect with a high gloss colored in black on a cover.i didn't get the paint chips or dinged edges as well.in the end,nothing unusual from the printed steelbook...so from andy's group,just very fortunate.
http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l515/urbeenjammin/WIRAjpg_zps79335904.jpg
http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l515/urbeenjammin/WW1jpg_zps367aa5ba.jpg

front or back cover? i don't see any.

Sorry, back. Its really fine, but runs a good 2".

It's the 7th picture I posted. To me it looks like a manufacturing scratch as its in the same place on a lot of copies (also I don't see how it could have happened at packing unlike the others) I always inspect my steels in daylight as it shows a lot more flaws.

I still think the Zavvi one looks better. I like that this includes the 3d disc but I already have a non steel version anyways that I would just swap the disc anyways.

wow i have NO idea what you're talking about. I think the zavvi one looks HORRIBLE. The front of this release is beautiful. Sadly I am probably going to end up selling this one as it was very expensive and i am trying to cut down.

i can't say what the percentage is of all the major problems there are with this release.but just keep in mind,whatever it might be:blu rays,electronics or any other collectibles,you will usually only here posting about their valuable when there is something wrong.

This is utter nonsense. Most of my Steelbooks, except for about 5-6 of them, have arrived mint, even those with all blacks color. And for you to suggest that many electronics or collectibles may have something wrong with them is ridiculous because I have many electronics, I'm very peculiar with details, and yet I rarely have problems with them let alone having to return them.

No, the simple fact is that this Steel didn't have good QA/quality control. The back is all scratched up and God knows the front are too but it's just less obvious because it's not black.

wow i have NO idea what you're talking about. I think the zavvi one looks HORRIBLE. The front of this release is beautiful. Sadly I am probably going to end up selling this one as it was very expensive and i am trying to cut down.

Different strokes and all that but I think Zavvi's version is far more consistent. The film is about a 2-D bit arcade game character running into 3D environment so I feel Zavvi's cover is not only appropriate but unique.

Of course, it remains to be seen if Zavvi can do better QA/quality control. Especially since BOTH the front and back of the Steelbook are in black.

This is utter nonsense. Most of my Steelbooks, except for about 5-6 of them, have arrived mint, even those with all blacks color. And for you to suggest that many electronics or collectibles may have something wrong with them is ridiculous because I have many electronics, I'm very peculiar with details, and yet I rarely have problems with them let alone having to return them.

No, the simple fact is that this Steel didn't have good QA/quality control. The back is all scratched up and God knows the front are too but it's just less obvious because it's not black.

Different strokes and all that but I think Zavvi's version is far more consistent. The film is about a 2-D bit arcade game character running into 3D environment so I feel Zavvi's cover is not only appropriate but unique.

Of course, it remains to be seen if Zavvi can do better QA/quality control. Especially since BOTH the front and back of the Steelbook are in black.

you missed the whole point of the statement.i said that you will basically see posts of the ones with problems...not the ones with no problems...read more carefully next time.

you missed the whole point of the statement.i said that you will basically see posts of the ones with problems...not the ones with no problems...read more carefully next time.

Nope, I'm not missing anything. In case you didn't notice, that's not the point of disagreement I quoted. My point of disagreement is your broad stroke statement that 'anything has flaws', which is utter nonsense. So nope, I did read carefully. You're the one who didn't.

Nope, I'm not missing anything. In case you didn't notice, that's not the point of disagreement I quoted. My point of disagreement is your broad stroke statement that 'anything has flaws', which is utter nonsense. So nope, I did read carefully. You're the one who didn't.

like i said,you can't read :hilarious:
point made.take care ;)

Yup, laughing when you can't counter with a good argument. That's a good one. :hilarious:

To be fair, I understood his post and it does seem like you missed the point he was trying to make. When there are problems that arise with something this anticipated, you will hear the cries of the people affected rather than those unaffected. There were people asking if anyone received a mint copy and he answered. He never said there wasnt a problem with the QC of this release, just reassuring those that havent got theirs yet that its possibility that its in good condition or at least has minimal damage.

i've had no issues with the copy i received.it's not perfect but you will hardly find anything literally perfect with a high gloss colored in black on a cover.

My point of disagreement is your broad stroke statement that 'anything has flaws', which is utter nonsense.

And right here he was obviously talking about high gloss black steelbooks, not "anything".

My copy is like his, not perfect but definately not as bad as the pics posted in this thread. So yeah you took what he said a little out of context. This isnt a go at you, just my observation and attempt to end this little disagreement.:)

Last edited:
To be fair, I understood his post and it does seem like you missed the point he was trying to make. When there are problems that arise with something this anticipated, you will hear the cries of the people affected rather than those unaffected. There were people asking if anyone received a mint copy and he answered. He never said there wasnt a problem with the QC of this release, just reassuring those that havent got theirs yet that its possibility that its in good condition or at least has minimal damage.

Of course people who are not affected won't say anything, but the fact is he said that most things got some kind of flaws, which is a nonsense argument to defend the company. If things got flaws then there'll be people complaining and if not, you'll not see many people doing that. The fact that some people here stating that it's affecting many if not most, suggest to me that the problem is far wide than one or two steelbooks getting scratched.

My copy is like his, not perfect but definately not as bad as the pics posted in this thread. So yeah you took what he said a little out of context. This isnt a go at you, just my observation and attempt to end this little disagreement.

Well lucky you. But the rest of us had to put up with not only high cost of the Steelbook but also the shipping fees. And it's very disappointing to receive a product that's sub-par. If you have a 'not perfect' copy then count your lucky star. But the rest of us who didn't are not happy and deserve to complain as well. You or him trying to defend the company by saying you received a 'not perfect' copy is not going to sit well with some. It's not even a mint copy. It's a 'not perfect' copy. Personally, I don't see how that's a satisfying product that deserves your hard-earned money.

Last edited:
Reactions: lgans316
Of course people who are not affected won't say anything, but the fact is he said that most things got some kind of flaws, which is a nonsense argument to defend the company. If things got flaws then there'll be people complaining and if not, you'll not see many people doing that. The fact that some people here stating that it's affecting many if not most, suggest to me that the problem is far wide than one or two steelbooks getting scratched.

You or him trying to defend the company by saying you received a 'not perfect' copy is not going to sit well with some. It's not even a mint copy. It's a 'not perfect' copy. Personally, I don't see how that's a satisfying product that deserves your hard-earned money.

Well high gloss black steelbooks are prone to scratches not "most things". Thats what was stated. And Im not defending this release, just trying to give some hope to others that it is possible to get a mint copy. And everyone who didnt, certainly has a right to have their voice heard. Never said otherwise. It seems theres more damaged than not and Blufans know they dropped the ball. Thats why they are taking precautions with the Face Off release shrink wrapping the steel before putting it in the slip. I hope those with botched copies get their replacements

And I know I said mine is not perfect earlier but it is actually mint. Just checked again.

I am still here to help whoever has the issues with their order. Anything regarding the group buy problems, please pm me directly and PLEASE DO NOT derail the thread.

Now I am taking the list for case exchanging program. if you have the problems with your WIR order, please pm or email me ([email protected]) with following information, your member ID, your country and the photos of the damages.
Thank you for your cooperation!