Wreck-It Ralph (3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #3)-gift [China]

Are you trying to reserve the 'sticker' or 'notebook' version?

• Sticker

Votes: 168 48.8%
  • Notebook

Votes: 108 31.4%
  • Neither

Votes: 36 10.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 32 9.3%

• Total voters

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Release date: July 2013
NOTE - Blufans.com does NOT ship directly to non-Chinese destinations
Group Buy: Stickers or Notebook

The front:
View attachment 29541

The back:
wir-sb2.JPG

Inside art:
insideart.JPG

Bonus Gifts (Notebook or Sticker, can only choose one):
Notebook version here
Sticker version here

2D details:
WRECK-IT RALPH – 2D BD
Region:A.B.C.
Aspect Ratio: 2.39:1
Runtime: 01:41:06
Audio:
• English | 7.1 | DTS-HDMA
• Cantonese | 7.1 | DTS-HDHR
• Vietnamese | 7.1 | DTS-HDHR
• Mandarin PRC | 5.1 | Dolby Digital
• Mandarin | 5.1 | Dolby Digital
Subtitle:
• English | ESL
• English | SDH
• Indonesian Bahasa
• Malay Bahasa
• Vietnamese
• Simplified Chinese for English
• Simplified Chinese for Mandarin
• Traditional Chinese for English
• Traditional Chinese for Mandarin
Bonus:
Paperman Run Time(00:00:00)
Bit By Bit: Creating The Worlds Of Wreck - It Ralph Run Time(00:00:00)
Disney Intermission:The Gamers Guide To Wreck-It Ralph Run Time(00:00:00)
Alternate & Deleted Scenes Run Time(00:00:00)
Video Game Commercials Run Time(00:00:00)
Learn How To Take Your Favorite Movies On The Go: Disney Digital Copy Run Time(00:01:02)

3D details:
WRECK-IT RALPH – 3D BD
Region:A.B.C.
Aspect Ratio: 2.39:1
Runtime: 01:41:06
Audio:
• English | 7.1 | DTS-HDMA
• Cantonese | 7.1 | DTS-HDHR
• Vietnamese | 7.1 | DTS-HDHR
• Mandarin PRC | 5.1 | Dolby Digital
• Mandarin | 5.1 | Dolby Digital
Subtitle:
• English | ESL
• English | SDH
• Indonesian Bahasa
• Malay Bahasa
• Vietnamese
• Simplified Chinese for English
• Simplified Chinese for Mandarin
• Traditional Chinese for English
• Traditional Chinese for Mandarin
Bonus:
Paperman Run Time(00:00:00)

Full 3D slip:

3dslip.JPG

Regular Slip :
regslip.jpg

Attachments

• WIRF.JPG
    WIRF.JPG
    191.4 KB · Views: 664
  • WIRF.png
    WIRF.png
    14.5 KB · Views: 593
Last edited by a moderator:
No need to get upset for it, it's just need a little more time for the rest to see the message and give you the link.

Notebook version here
http://www.blufans.com/shop/goods.php?id=36

Sticker version here.
http://www.blufans.com/shop/goods.php?id=37

Enjoy.

I thought this forum is made to help us collectors. Maybe I do not want to participate in the GB. I would like to buy it directly and arrange it through a business associate in China. Is it too much to ask for a purchase link since I looked everywhere and could not find one!

Thanks

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

I'm not sure what this meant ? Why is that so ?
Not even the direct link for the item ? I didn't know that.
Then why are all the direct purchase link posted on the OP ?

We are not supposed to put links for other forums in threads.

Reactions: herpderp
Alex - thanks for the purchase link. I have added them to the original post. Rick is referring to the rule against direct linking within threads to other forums for news, images, opinions, etc. In this case, this is a link to a direct purchase site like Amazon.com, Zavvi.com, JB Hi-fi, Gouduo.com, etc. which is necessary for the benefit of our members and is permitted.

Registering and putting an order in is not that difficult. The hard part is payment. I think they only accept Alipay (and cash?). Alipay is only available in China as it requires ID numbers and a Chinese bank account.

Good luck to everyone who wants to buy direct.

Reactions: blackberry
You will be surprise that many can buy direct from there. :p

Anyway, this is indeed a great release and just in time. I do like this steelbook a lot. Though I quit but I'll still get this for my kid. LOL

Registering and putting an order in is not that difficult. The hard part is payment. I think they only accept Alipay (and cash?). Alipay is only available in China as it requires ID numbers and a Chinese bank account.

Good luck to everyone who wants to buy direct.

I think you should calm down and stop moaning! If you don't like the forum then find a friendlier and more helpful one! But I bet you won't!! Why don't you try and find it yourself instead of expecting everyone to do it for you. You've only been posting on the forum 5 mins and you expect everyone to be running around after you! This is a great forum and if you don't appreciate it, then you know what you can do.......

Sorry if you are offended. But I did not ask you or anyone to go looking me for the purchase link. I only asked if anyone had it and could share. Maybe my English is not that strong but believe me I am very calm and never offended anyone on this Forum. All I asked for was a little help but thanks. Now I know.

Sorry if you are offended. But I did not ask you or anyone to go looking me for the purchase link. I only asked if anyone had it and could share. Maybe my English is not that strong but believe me I am very calm and never offended anyone on this Forum. All I asked for was a little help but thanks. Now I know.

There will be a GB by early April :scat:

Reactions: herpderp and taher

Don't take it to heart...We're a friendly and safe forum. I guess we've had a lot of SPAMMERS lately asking NOOB questions...A mod has listened and posted the links :thumbs:

Yes it has been stated several times in this thread that Kevin will be hosting a GB and details to follow. Please start reading more of the thread before posting the same question again and again.:D

It wouldn't hurt for the mods to post such crucial information in the OP; just a tip to improve the forum for us noobs who tend to ask such obvious questions ;]. Scrolling through the entire thread to look for a particular answer can be a pain in the derrière.

They do indeed only ship within China btw.

Last edited:
It wouldn't hurt for the mods to post such crucial information in the OP; just a tip to improve the forum for us noobs who tend to ask such obvious questions ;]. Scrolling through the entire thread to look for a particular answer can be a pain in the derrière.

You are right buddy.
Fixed.

C'mon mate! I love reading through the threads, its great fun tbh! Though I agree with the suggestion :D

Taher, mate, please feel free to ask questions like the rest of us. As I've found, there are enough and more members who would like to answer any queries, just like yours got answered. I think this is a great community, and don't let one off incidences put you out bro:thumbs:

And as Ash wanted to say :)hilarious: @Ash), we (the mod team) try to keep more and more informations in OP, but we cannot stay in front of the computer 24/7.

Always a good thing to use the REPORT BUTTON
report.gif
and inform us about those kind of issue/suggestion. :)

Off topic but needed to be said here - Drum, :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Reactions: Marina Blue