1.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 343
Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered! FINGERS CROSSED for a glossy embossed/debossed steelbook!

I am seriously considering cancelling my French X-Men Trilogy steel now. Will my OCD hate the upside down spine of the trilogy more than it hates not having X-Men 3 in steelbook? Probably.

Ordered! FINGERS CROSSED for a glossy embossed/debossed steelbook!

I am seriously considering cancelling my French X-Men Trilogy steel now. Will my OCD hate the upside down spine of the trilogy more than it hates not having X-Men 3 in steelbook? Probably.

The chances of it being embossed and glossy I would guess is zero. Put it this way, even X-Men: First Class wasn't and that was a premium release. Neither X-Men or X-Men Origins: Wolverine were so I can't see any reason why this one will be. Even outside the X-Universe, Fox are hardly known for their glossy or embossed steelbooks. Prometheus wasn't, nor was Star Wars.

I'm sure you realise that with X-Men: The Last Stand a steelbook is enevitable (as is Wolverine and Days of Future Past when the time comes). With Fox going heavy on their back catalogue, and Marvel movies (actually, superhero movies in general being in vogue) especially, if we can get Daredevil, how long until Fantastic Four, Electra and X3 join the ranks?

The chances of it being embossed and glossy I would guess is zero. Put it this way, even X-Men: First Class wasn't and that was a premium release. Neither X-Men or X-Men Origins: Wolverine were so I can't see any reason why this one will be. Even outside the X-Universe, Fox are hardly known for their glossy or embossed steelbooks. Prometheus wasn't, nor was Star Wars.

I'm sure you realise that with X-Men: The Last Stand a steelbook is enevitable (as is Wolverine and Days of Future Past when the time comes). With Fox going heavy on their back catalogue, and Marvel movies (actually, superhero movies in general being in vogue) especially, if we can get Daredevil, how long until Fantastic Four, Electra and X3 join the ranks?

Fantastic Four 1 & 2 (RotSS) are already in steelbook form, albeit one steelbook for both movies. :D