4.jpg

3.jpg

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 343
Last edited by a moderator:
Where is part 1

This is my favorite of the original trilogy, Artwork looks good, I have the DVD steelbook that has the "X2" artwork on it, Its not bad looking either. I hope they release part 1 soon!

This is my favorite of the original trilogy, Artwork looks good, I have the DVD steelbook that has the "X2" artwork on it, Its not bad looking either. I hope they release part 1 soon!

The first X-Men film is already in steelbook form if that's what you were wondering. Go to Amazon UK and look up 'x-men steelbook'. You should easily find it.

I also have the X2 DVD steelbook. It was actually me 2nd steelbook ever I think. I liked it and still do.

I'm waiting for this to hit Amazon UK myself because it will probably be cheaper than Zavvi.

:)

Reactions: HeyTJB

Thanks for giving the actual link. I was unsure about the rules of direct linking. Maybe I have this message board confused with another. I have been a part of several boards... :emb:

Back on topic a bit, is it just me or are the X-Men steelbooks a bit underwhelming so far? I mean, I will probably get all of them if they realese X-Men 3 (the weakest of the 3 movies), but wasn't too impressed with X-Men or X-Men Origins: Wolverine. The Wolverine steel would have been pretty slick if it had his adamantium claws embossed or something. X2 steel looks somewhat generic too, IMO. Might be nicer if/when I get it in my hands.

Sorry about that, just kind of rambling.

Thanks for giving the actual link. I was unsure about the rules of direct linking. Maybe I have this message board confused with another. I have been a part of several boards... :emb:

Back on topic a bit, is it just me or are the X-Men steelbooks a bit underwhelming so far? I mean, I will probably get all of them if they realese X-Men 3 (the weakest of the 3 movies), but wasn't too impressed with X-Men or X-Men Origins: Wolverine. The Wolverine steel would have been pretty slick if it had his adamantium claws embossed or something. X2 steel looks somewhat generic too, IMO. Might be nicer if/when I get it in my hands.

Sorry about that, just kind of rambling.

Wolverine is actually really nice, but X-Men is definitely underwhelming. Fox put little effort into producing a quality Steelbook which is a shame.