1.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 343
Last edited by a moderator:
I know, but just look at Thor, Captain America, the Nolan Batman films, Star Trek...

It could happen.

Wolverine is still in stock at Zavvi, so I don't think it's going to happen and I don't think First Class is popular enough to justify a re-release, certainly nowhere near Captain America/Thor levels of popularity.

Could well be a placecard artwork like when they put up the Batman Begins and Dark Knight for pre order with the Japan art before Amazon etc put the official one up.

Except those were obviously just images grabbed from the net whereas these are proper mockups which took more than a few seconds to produce. This will almost certainly be the final artwork I think. Everyone uses the Batman situation, but when they first went up, I didn't believe for one minute they were the final artwork because they weren't proper mockups.

I'm not keen on the 'X-Men United' tagline even if it featured on various posters around the world.

As least it says X2 which is the official title, not X-Men 2 like a lot of UK DVD and Blu-ray releases called it. I much prefer it when posters and packaging match the onscreen title...

Evil Dead II, not Evil Dead 2
The Marsupials: The Howling III, not Howling III
Badge of Silence: Maniac Cop III, not Maniac Cop 3 Badge of Silence

And most of all...

Raiders of the Lost Ark, not Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark

I agree a glossy steel would offer a nicer finish, but as the UK versions of X-Men, Wolverine and First Class have all been matt, Fox might as well stick with it.

A trilogy set would be nice for those who want it, but personally I prefer individual releases.

but that 1st x-men steel is so bad :(

maybe i'll just wait this one out and see what happens by the end of the year. I could still get my wish of a quality G2 X-men Trilogy steelbook :ohno: