USA
Yesasia.jpg

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q) What is the link to Yesasia?
A) http://www.yesasia.com

Q) Is the site in English?
A) Yes it is!

Q) How do I register?
A) Click HERE to register and follow the very easy on screen instructions!

Q) Do they ship outside of Hong Kong?
A) Yes, they ship WORLDWIDE.

FREE international (Non tracked) shipping on orders over $39 - if under this amount it will cost around $7

Important - if you use the NON Tracked option and your item gets lost in the post it will NOT be replaced.

For Tracked post use EMS which will cost around $27

Q) What form of packing do they use?
A) Depends on quantity you order, see below: (Pics courtesy of SBC28)

A bubble bag / envelope. Pretty thin, nothing special.
(I had already cut it open when i realized i should take some pictures for the forum)
yapackaging01.jpg

4 layers of bubble wrap.
yapackaging02.jpg

One sheet (2 layers) removed.
(That white sheet is the invoice, wrapped around the SB.)
yapackaging03.jpg

Q) Is the retailer custom's friendly? (i.e will they mark as gift, or low value).
A) Yes they are! They automatically class it as a 'Commercial Gift' with no value

Q) Will the retailer charges upon order or upon shipment
A) From the horses mouth: "We guarantee that your credit card will not be billed until your order has been shipped out."

Q) What payment do they accept?
A) Credit Card / Paypal / Check or Money Order

Q) Customer Services any good?
A) Responsibly fast reply to emails, overall OK.

Cancellations: Log in >> My Account >> Click on your order number (make a note of the o/n) >> Select 'contact us regarding this order' from the dropdown box >> Submit >> fill in info >> Submit.

Important Note - "This product cannot be cancelled or returned after the order has been placed."

Replacements: Send an email via their website HERE within 14 days of receiving the item, include your name, order number, and reason for return.

Keep in mind that if the item is out of stock, discontinued, and is not available for exchange, your order will be cancelled and will be refunded.

Refunds: They are normally processed within a few days, same procedure as above.

Last edited by a moderator:
My god, I wish I'd read a few posts in this thread before I handed any money over to this shower. Goonies is still awaiting stock, by the sounds of it, even when they do manage to get some stock, I'll be waiting weeks for delivery.

I will NEVER be using this crowd again. Words fail me, when I try to express my absolute disbelief at their refusal to accept cancellations. Shocking!

Rant over, feel a little better now.

Reactions: lgans316
Didn't see this question answered: Do they charge you right away or when they ship?

Thanks. :)

when they ship :thumbs:

Damn Tobin! ;)

They charged/reserved money right away from my debit card when I pre-ordered Django.

That's the last thing I needed right now. What's this then?

So, i'm not the only one this happened to. Granted, it's not an issue for me...but going into something, thinking you won't be charged until 2 weeks from now, can make for some serious inconvenience for a lot of people, when they do get charged right away.

I purposely chose YesAsia to avoid this, since i know both KimchiDVD and K2DVD charge as you order, and paid the higher price...now look what we got.

Well it seems Tobin was right. The reservation is now "gone" from my bank account and the money is available to me.

So by the looks of it, YA reserves the money right away, but it will come available again in a few days and they most likely take payment again when they ship.

Maybe this info should be in the OP?

I just received my 3rd Jack Reacher SB from Korea, one of which came from YesAsia, so i figured i'd post some pictures of their packaging. To be honest, i am continuously waiting for a shipment to come in damaged, but so far, so good.

A bubble bag / envelope. Pretty thin, nothing special.
(I had already cut it open when i realized i should take some pictures for the forum)
http://imageshack.us/a/img594/658/yapackaging01.jpg

4 layers of bubble wrap.
http://imageshack.us/a/img546/3317/yapackaging02.jpg

One sheet (2 layers) removed.
(That white sheet is the invoice, wrapped around the SB.)
http://imageshack.us/a/img689/716/yapackaging03.jpg

Mint, and sexy as hell.
yapackaging04.jpg

Last edited:
I've added a FAQ's in the OP - if anything needs to be added/changed let me know.

How long does it take for packages to arrive to US/CA/AUS?

Thanks for your feedback :)

they actually replaced my non tracked order which got lost in the shipping :thumbs:

oOo thats the first I've heard of this! Then again the negative comments tend to stick in one's mind ;)

Has this happened to anyone else? Or is Jango the one and only they've been kind too? :p

My copy of Lockout went missing from them and they gave me a credit for the full amount, as they do not do refunds which is fine..;)

The item was no longer in stock which is why they did not send a replacement. But I was lucky as I had already got a copy from amazon.jp this time thankfully..

When it comes to limited JP Steels I still will not trust them with an order though and have stopped using them for my Japan orders. Don't want another Skyfall fiasco again...:ohno:

For people in the uk who have ordered how long does delivery usually take? My first order with ya was shipped over 3 weeks and has not shown.

Any one have any experience of receiving damaged items from YesAsia and how they deal with such items? I received a package from them a couple of days ago containing 3 steelbooks and 2 of them had nasty dings in them.

Masterblaster posted his very sad experience with their customer service.

Well my experience with them is just totally nuts !

If you recieve damaged goods they will replace it BUT if the replacement also gets damaged or LOST - they are NOT responsible - they have stated this in there policy. Meaning you could be out of a replacement .

They will not refund on damaged goods, they only do a replacement!

They also only pay for "normal " shipping - not registered. They advise you though in there policy to return as registered - otherwise they are not responsible for lost goods. So it is stated in there policy.

In my opion - worst customer service i have EVER dealt with.

Take care
John

That don't sound too comforting. This will be my first time ordering from them. Crossing my fingers for a smooth transaction.

Don't mind. They pack really good with lots of bubblewrap. I ordered there lots of Steelbooks and never had a damaged one. And what I hear about them it should be rare to get damaged Steelbooks.