Zombieland HDN Limited Edition #3 (Blu-ray SteelBook) - MondoCon Exclusive

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
zl-ltd-qty.png

Release Date:
October 3rd, 2015 (comes with mini black light keychain)
Mondo Con 2015 Exclusive-Limited to 400
LIVE

zombieland-beautyshot11.png

uvzombieland11.png

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 1,324
  • sticker_preview.jpg
    sticker_preview.jpg
    347.7 KB · Views: 565
  • Screen Shot 2015-10-04 at 6.14.11 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-10-04 at 6.14.11 PM.png
    145.4 KB · Views: 1,579
  • zombieland-728-animated (1).gif
    zombieland-728-animated (1).gif
    51.8 KB · Views: 743
Last edited:
Hey everyone, thank you for your amazing #ninjastrong support already! If you missed the news, if there are any leftovers of the just announced Exclusive HDN Zombieland Steelbook exclusive with 1st ever UV effect, they will be sold in the http://shop.hidefninja.com store during Halloween Fest which runs through Halloween.
I'm afraid this will sold out at Mondo Con and there will be no leftovers for http://shop.hidefninja.com
Cause of it's uniqueness and it's a popular title.

Reactions: luke98
Looks to be a badass edition, damn! :cigar: These HDN exclusives just get better and better, who knows what will we see next.

Thanks for tagging me @Apollon and wow great job @Wreck & everyone else who's been there to make this possible, you guys rock! ;):thumbs:

Reactions: IRON MAN
Will there be a limit to how many copies people can buy at the convention? (apart from maybe members buying for other members)

I have to say I'll be very annoyed if loads go on the bay at a stupid price

If someone sells them for crazy prices then they are not real Ninjas :rofl:

I meant from non-ninja customers but yeah your right too

I think this looks amazing and I really really want this so I really really hope it goes on the store.

It's a little weird this won't but the horror label will be avaliable to buy on the store. Thought there would be a small portion saved for the store unless the print run for this is really small like the interview

I think this looks amazing and I really really want this so I really really hope it goes on the store.

It's a little weird this won't but the horror label will be avaliable to buy on the store. Thought there would be a small portion saved for the store unless the print run for this is really small like the interview
I believe they said IF there are any left overs they would be put on the store.

i want this too man, awesome movie , and an awesome slip with a steelbook :D

Reactions: Flloydo
Will there be a limit to how many copies people can buy at the convention? (apart from maybe members buying for other members)

I have to say I'll be very annoyed if loads go on the bay at a stupid price
Hey F, the idea is to be as fair as possible. @Wreck will be using his best judgment based on how event goes, rest assured-we're collectors too:) @Wreck