Zombieland HDN Limited Edition #3 (Blu-ray SteelBook) - MondoCon Exclusive

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
zl-ltd-qty.png

Release Date:
October 3rd, 2015 (comes with mini black light keychain)
Mondo Con 2015 Exclusive-Limited to 400
LIVE

zombieland-beautyshot11.png

uvzombieland11.png

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 1,324
  • sticker_preview.jpg
    sticker_preview.jpg
    347.7 KB · Views: 565
  • Screen Shot 2015-10-04 at 6.14.11 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-10-04 at 6.14.11 PM.png
    145.4 KB · Views: 1,579
  • zombieland-728-animated (1).gif
    zombieland-728-animated (1).gif
    51.8 KB · Views: 743
Last edited:
I believe they said IF there are any left overs they would be put on the store.

Yeah I know that why I'm asking how many people are allowed to buy and hoping it goes online lol

Hey F, the idea is to be as fair as possible. @Wreck will be using his best judgment based on how event goes, rest assured-we're collectors too:) @Wreck

That's cool and i understand. Obviously the print run hasn't been told yet and fairness would be putting half on the store and I'm hoping we/ us/ ninjas get a chance as we have supported the site with the other two editions and other things like the coins etc ( don't mean to come accross rude, I'm just saying)

It will be truly lame if a good number of these are not set aside so people who can't go to the Con can buy one. Especially if people at the Con can buy more than one or two.

I've never known anyone not like this before, let alone describe it as not even being a comedy :wow:

@Apollon thanks for the tag :thumbs:

I didn't say it was a bad film and I never said it wasn't a comedy. I just said the time spent doing something unique for the Steelbook (UV stuff) could have been spent on a "better" movie, or at least "better" Zombie Comedy

Don't see where you got that from.

It would be awesome to get a price so we know how much to give Ninjas who are trying to pick it up in person.

I love this slip, and I hate to critique it, but the only things I would change would be the title on the spine also being UV reactive. And maybe the ninja or an outline of the ninja.

Still can't wait to shine my black light on this awesome slip.

@dfoles ... you know how black lights are .. it makes some colors look like others or brightens up others (white) ... so there's some real cool effects that go on including making the colors of the slip look like an alternate slip altogether. Our mock is showing where our invisible layer is.

Damn ... I want one, too! The black light slipcover pushed it over the top. Love the film and a great choice. Great job on it HDN! It's no wonder this place is my 2nd home :p

Now who's going to MondoCon that can snag me a copy? ;)

Reactions: PunkNinja