101 Dalmatians (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection #10) [UK]

Apr 10, 2013
Ireland
Release date: March 10, 2014
Purchase link: 101 Dalmatians
Price: £19.99
Notes: Limited to 4000 + Region FREE

For anyone that's missing Disney Movie Rewards points, just screenshot your order from Zavvi's website and send it over to Disney. They've already given me the 150 points that should be there :)

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

attachment.php

Official Hi-Def Ninja Showcase Video

Specs:

Attachments

• 101.jpg
    101.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 930
Last edited by a moderator:
Disney Rewards
Missing Codes
I took a photo of each Steelbook with Zavvi Shipped Email
and uploaded to there Missing Codes section just followed there instructions

Disney Movie Rewards
Missing Codes

101 Dalmatians Blu-ray 10-Mar-2014 Accepted

Cars 3D Blu-ray 10-Mar-2014 Accepted

UP 3D Blu-ray 10-Mar-2014 Accepted

Reward Points 550
200 Points Cars
150 Points UP
150 Points 101 Dalmatians

Mary Poppins Blu-ray not yet listed on there Reward Site only the DVD version is
As soon as they have the Blu-ray listed I will send a reward points request for Mary Poppins

Last edited:
No reason just checked my account and they accepted my request for Cars and Up but not 101. Have now emailed asking for a reason.

havent tried Poppins yet

My bad, attached picture and recepit for cars by mistake Doh !! To many disney steels in one day :D

Points now added- cheers Walt :LOL:

Last edited:
Disney Rewards
Missing Codes

Disney Movie Rewards
Missing Codes

Reward Points 550
200 Points Cars
150 Points UP

Mary Poppins Blu-ray not yet listed on there Reward Site only the DVD version is
As soon as they have the Blu-ray listed I will send a reward points request for Mary Poppins

You don't have to wait for that, just contact them separately regarding Mary Poppins via the 'contact us' link, choosing 'points' as the subject. They'll then ask you to send the proof of purchase photo by return email. That's what I did last night, and they credited my account with the missing points this morning.

I have to say that I have been really impressed with how quickly the Disney Movie Rewards team have dealt with this problem, especially given the very high number of enquiries they must have undoubtedly received in the last few days. I wonder if that's because the omission was their fault and were therefore suitably geared up to deal with the inevitable fall out?

Disney Rewards
Missing Codes

Disney Movie Rewards
Missing Codes

Reward Points 550
200 Points Cars
150 Points UP

Could you please give me the email address to request points thank you.

Could you please give me the email address to request points thank you.

Go to the website and select the 'contact us' link. Choosing 'missing points' as the subject directs you to the 'Missing Points' page where you can upload the image of your proof of purchase. There is a very good guide there showing you what you need to do,

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

anyone else have there [sic] disney rewards request rejected ? :(

Initially, yes, as I had already redeemed a code for the amaray version some time ago. However, after I explained that, they then credited me with the points for the steelbook edition.

Last edited:
not everybody is from the UK so not everybody is asking for those points. I got the steelbook today and its definently one of the better ones done by disney along with aladdin and who framed roger rabbit. People say it should be glossy but if done right a steelbook doesn't need to be. Im just glad the disc isn't region locked like the jungle book i never saw the point of them doing that anyway i was always going to double dip.

not everybody is from the UK so not everybody is asking for those points. I got the steelbook today and its definently one of the better ones done by disney along with aladdin and who framed roger rabbit. People say it should be glossy but if done right a steelbook doesn't need to be. Im just glad the disc isn't region locked like the jungle book i never saw the point of them doing that anyway i was always going to double dip.

I dont think anyone can really decipher the logic behind region coding. I would guess the Jungle Book was blocked for Region A because at the time it wasn't yet released in North America. But assuming this logic, then why is Dumbo blocked for Region A when its been released in North America for 3 years? Or better yet, why is the Hercules disc region free even though its never been released in North America? It really makes no sense. If anyone can explain this properly, it would be appreciated.

Reactions: steel888