101 Dalmatians (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection #10) [UK]

Apr 10, 2013
Ireland
Release date: March 10, 2014
Purchase link: 101 Dalmatians
Price: £19.99
Notes: Limited to 4000 + Region FREE

For anyone that's missing Disney Movie Rewards points, just screenshot your order from Zavvi's website and send it over to Disney. They've already given me the 150 points that should be there :)

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

attachment.php

Official Hi-Def Ninja Showcase Video

Specs:

Attachments

• 101.jpg
    101.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 930
Last edited by a moderator:
Zavvi accepts your apology ;)

Oh Snooloui... :rolleyes:They cannot an apology that I didn't give. Is there something that I have said/done that warrants my apology?

However... If Zavvi wanted to contact me and apologize to me for dropping the ball on customer service, I would accept theirs.

That said... Seeing the pics of this makes me anxious to get it... But I probably wont see mine for at least another week or two.:(

i completely forgot i pre ordered this to come home and find a zavvi box(for once its the 1st ive had from them) and this was inside and i have to say its pretty awesome. might have to preorder robin hood now. did anyone else get an email for zavvi saying bwsp wasnt coming for release day and delayed a while as they didnt have stock

Pretty funny to see Cruela's head embossed. Overall it seems like a lovely steelbook. This and Lady and the Tramp have been my favorite matte steelbooks from the collection! The colors are so vibrant that it wasn't necessary to go with a gloss finish. This steelbook would have made Pongo proud ;)

Arrived today - back heavily dented. So not happy. Have placed another order, hopefully I can get this one refunded easily.

Snooloui STOP. Seriously. You are making stuff up. Whoever said i doubted. I said i was pissed that it was a mystery. If you are gonna reference my posts publicly then get it right.

If you can't handle a bit of light-hearted banter, then maybe you should STOP. Seriously. :chill pill:

Reactions: ben6212
If you can't handle a bit of light-hearted banter, then maybe you should STOP. Seriously. :chill pill:

Dont put this back onto me. I can handle plenty light hearted banter. But dont twist what others post into something it never was. Zavvi has a track record of sending multiple steel books that had disappointing surprise artwork. I owe Zavvi no apologies.

Reactions: Gamesgaryjp
Dont put this back onto me. I can handle plenty light hearted banter. But dont twist what others post into something it never was. Zavvi has a track record of sending multiple steel books that had disappointing surprise artwork. I owe Zavvi no apologies.

Okay whatever.

UK - 101 Dalmations

Matte finish with embossed title, headlights and dog's noses.

All images can be clicked on for a closer view. They are all high res and can be viewed at full scale.

3PFAeF0.jpg

6pVn7pc.jpg

bkAhiLN.jpg

7wzXxAA.jpg

1vPNRaL.jpg

gwgnH1L.jpg

G8zT99T.jpg

Below are shots to help show the finishing on the steel.

HDN EXCLUSIVE SHOTS
---------------------------

LZlwY5B.jpg

Bf6tHpQ.jpg

iUaoDh4.jpg

HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

Sfm8I7x.jpg

hvy1w0q.jpg

itpZDrX.jpg

HZaPKvU.jpg

DzcXuz5.jpg