2015 NBA Playoffs! CHAT HERE

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
I'm a fan of many players thus many teams but my #1 THE ROCKETS always and forever. I grew up watching MJ and the bulls and the Rockets with Hakeem.

Anyhoo....

Chat!

Tonight the Rockets and Mavs game 2 .... hoping we can get another win.

I like steph curry alot so good to see the Warriors (who I also like .... more so for the fans of their city) do well.

I'm hoping for Rockets in finals if not wouldnt mind seeing Warriors.

I also like Anthony Davis but he needs a better supporting cast. I think he will be something really special here real soon. Gonna keep dominating if he stays healthy.

In the EAST .. I guess I like the Cavs and Bulls.

WHO YOU GOT?

Last edited:
Lotta chatter about Houston's comeback- and specifically how it was WITHOUT Hardin.
All the L.A. radio hosts are calling for Blake Griffin to be MORE aggressive! That is hilariously BAD advice, as the young Griffin is always in foul trouble.
Look for Griffin to foul out tomorrow!
Love me some playoffs!!
(I'm still on Five days rest after Thursday!!)
image.jpg

Reactions: Wreck
Honestly my season is complete for us to have made it this far. Anything else is bonus. I've waited over a decade just to see us out the first round of the playoffs ... so throw in a 2nd round 3-1 comeback . scheweeet.

Golden State should be interesting. Should make for some fun games.

Honestly my season is complete for us to have made it this far. Anything else is bonus. I've waited over a decade just to see us out the first round of the playoffs ... so throw in a 2nd round 3-1 comeback . scheweeet.

Golden State should be interesting. Should make for some fun games.
Save the DVR or download the series for posterity!!

San Antonio vs LA was a great series, Houston vs LA was another great one. I hope Houston and Golden State live up to the previous series.

Happy the Rockets avoided the sweep. Great game from Harden last night. Unfortunately, I guess that will be it. Should have won Game 2 when they had the chance...

No flagrant 2 on Dwight Howard remains a mystery...

I did not watch the game nor have I seen the highlights so far, only glanced at the box score in the morning ;) but I read on twitter that there was something going on between Bogut and Dwight. What did he get in the end?

I did not watch the game nor have I seen the highlights so far, only glanced at the box score in the morning ;) but I read on twitter that there was something going on between Bogut and Dwight. What did he get in the end?
Nothing so far. But I heard they may give him some penalty before the next game.
It was MUCH more obvious and heinous than the foul Al Horfort of the Hawks put on the Cavs Matty Dellavadova.

Someone is eventually going to come back from 3-0 down and now with last night's win its 3-1, the Rockets have come back from that before. Go Rockets!!!

Nothing so far. But I heard they may give him some penalty before the next game.
It was MUCH more obvious and heinous than the foul Al Horfort of the Hawks put on the Cavs Matty Dellavadova.

Just saw it on nba.com - I guess he was lucky getting away with a flagrant one there if you compare it to Horford's action the night before. Totally unnecessary and unprofessional.