4 the Luv of My Asian Collectibles

Actarus

Premium Supporter
Mar 28, 2014
フリード
So here are my work in progress taking pictures of my Asian Collection :emb:

Thor 2: The Dark World Japan

Thor 2 Japan MovieNex Front.jpg Thor 2 Japan MovieNex Spine.jpg Thor 2 Japan MovieNex Back.jpg

Thor 2: The Dark World Kimchi Exclusive No.8 1/4 Slip

Thor Kimchi 1:4 Front.jpg Thor Kimchi 1:4 Back.jpg

Thor 2: The Dark World Kimchi Exclusive No.8 Lenticular Edition

Thor Kimchi Lenti front.jpg Thor Kimchi Lenti Spine.jpg Thor Kimchi Lenti Back.jpg

Thor 2: The dark World Taiwan 1/4 slip

Thor 2 Taiwan Front.jpg Thor 2 Taiwan Back.jpg

Last edited:
The mind boggles, the eyes tear up in appreciation, and the back pocket wallet howls in sympathetic strain...(!)
Lovely steels! Keep on truckin' to the award, my friend...

Thanks for the kind words again :happy: ...but I seem stuck at 19 thanks in my OP, it is more difficult than I thought to obtain that award...but I guess with time...really appreciate the support from all that have so far, I do not take it for granted !!!

Monsters Inc. ~ Kimchi Exclusive No.03 (Print Run 1200)

Monsters 1.jpg Monsters 2.jpg Monsters 3.jpg Monsters 4.jpg

Monsters University ~ Kimchi Exclusive No.07 (Print Run 250 + 250)

Interesting story, when developing the product(Kimchi Exclusive Monsters University) Kimchi wanted to release it with only a single Numbering Card(500 Print Run), but from what I read or was told - I don't remember correctly that part, is that @Choi Chungkwon fought for his idea to come to light. Choi instead of having it released with 500 copies of same Numbering Card, wanted to have the Numbering Card to be ''Student Cards'' and for both Characters to each have their own, so 250 with Student Card for Mike and 250 Student Card for Sully. Apparently Choi had to really push hard and it took a lot of effort but it paid of as in the end they agreed and they did a print run of 250 for each Character. It is a really smart marketing move as you can't just own 1 Character even though The release(Lenti, Steel and Artwork) is the same. I had to have both Student Cards as both of them are so cute. Mike's Student Picture Cracks ME Up ~ Only partial Headshot !!!

Mike 1.jpg Mike 2.jpg Sully 3.jpg Sully 2.jpg

Student Cards (Numbering Cards)

Sully 4.jpg Mike 3.jpg

I don't know why I never get your tags :dunno: Happened couple of times already. Hmm..

And @Actarus: Badass collection buddy! I'm not a 1/4 slip collector as you know, but the Asian slip designs caught my eye. They are unique and definitely worth collecting. I would actually like to own some of them after looking at your pics but you probably paid an arm and a leg :p And I like your John Carter collection; Do you already have the FutureShop VMB? :naughty:

:emb:
I don't know why I never get your tags :dunno: Happened couple of times already. Hmm..

And @Actarus: Badass collection buddy! I'm not a 1/4 slip collector as you know, but the Asian slip designs caught my eye. They are unique and definitely worth collecting. I would actually like to own some of them after looking at your pics but you probably paid an arm and a leg :p And I like your John Carter collection; Do you already have the FutureShop VMB? :naughty:

hehe Thanks for the compliment and if I can get people to start liking some 1/4 slip that is fantastic :) some real beauty out there and when I started collecting I preferred lentis but with time and seeing all the nice 1/4 slips I just fell for them... :) ...and yes I have the John carter Viva Metal Pack Disney (red one) :emb:

Final thanks given buddy :thumbs:

Absolutely awesome Asian collection, very very nice job on collecting all those beauties :)

Thank you Mr. Scott for my 25th Thanks to make it happen :happy:

oh and thank you for the compliment on my collection :)

Last edited:
WOW I was just Awarded my Asian Award :D

And I don't want to sound corny but I could not have done it without all you guys who voted for me :happy: Some went above and beyond and thanked all my posts and others always give me support - whether it's in the thread of the new steel pics, a regular thread, or my own Asian Collection thread, I give a real heartfelt special thank as it is nice to see familiar people/Ninja friends and to know that they've got your back ! This is kinda funny, but it helped me to see who is regularly having my back and to notice it, also to have teach me what the Ninja Spirit is all about. Some who have gone/go above and beyond you know who you are and I thank you, I thank you all ! and I really mean it as this award was the one that hits close to home as I love my Asian Releases so much. I was happy to share my love for them with you all. (if it sounds corny I am sorry but it's how I feel :hilarious:).

@wasims @nicblue @harry @Hatori @Marina Blue @jimmyv @C.C. 95 @charleybusko @HUBMUSWELL @domalorite @Kaka1888 @charlie1533pr @keyjey @Drum18 @vläd @blu-steel @NoDingsNoScratches @Nyrvana @nefilim @lenticularis @Philacup @zoneism @AlienKing @Scott @Kizza @bigwednesday0 @Bengaloo @frankfish44

Last edited: